Exchange kids

RicBoy

She wrote :"grow the fu-ck up, and be a father to your kid, you fu-cking sociopath, the kids are both very upset that you don't let them meet because I don't want to be with you. They are kids for god sakes, What's wrong with you? So your son cannot have friends unless your fu-cking their moms?"

Hate is better than indifference right? Lmao

I replied: "come to my place and let's "talk" about it 😏"

Have you sought help for this obsession?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you sought help for this obsession?

I have obsessive personality. It's really hard. I went to therapy a few times. I tend to smother my partners and that's the biggest reason she left. She said I tried to change her, force her to be someone she doesn't want to be, change her personality, touch her all the time.

I an see myself doing this but I didn't like things in her so I ordered her around a bit.. 80% of her friends are guys. Ok no problem.. She keeps in touch with exs ok no problem.. Now she keeps in touch with fu-ck buddies and would go coffee as friends once in a while with them.. That's too much for me.. I told her this several times.. Then she comes saying I smothered.. Ofc..

I know for fact she was just friends with a couple of ex buddies.. But it's too much for me.

She wrote :"grow the fu-ck up, and be a father to your kid, you fu-cking sociopath, the kids are both very upset that you don't let them meet because I don't want to be with you. They are kids for god sakes, What's wrong with you? So your son cannot have friends unless your fu-cking their moms?"

Wow....if someone spoke to me like that, I wouldn't let my dog spend one second in their company, let alone a child.

You really need to get over this woman and take the welfare of your son much more seriously. This woman is not all right in the head and your son has no business being in her house. As already stated, kids are resilient and one important life lesson is learning how to let go. I'm sure your son has other friends and other activities he can focus on and if he doesn't, better get him into that. In short, worry less about women and be more involved as a dad - I'm talking soccer practice here. In addition, she should not be contacting your son directly for any reason whatsoever. She is not his mother and it's completely inappropriate.

Dude, you really need to learn some boundaries and stop being such a pathetic doormat. Learn how to say no and move on.

I have obsessive personality. It's really hard. I went to therapy a few times. I tend to smother my partners and that's the biggest reason she left. She said I tried to change her, force her to be someone she doesn't want to be, change her personality, touch her all the time.

I an see myself doing this but I didn't like things in her so I ordered her around a bit.. 80% of her friends are guys. Ok no problem.. She keeps in touch with exs ok no problem.. Now she keeps in touch with fu-ck buddies and would go coffee as friends once in a while with them.. That's too much for me.. I told her this several times.. Then she comes saying I smothered.. Ofc..

I know for fact she was just friends with a couple of ex buddies.. But it's too much for me.

But it's too much for you for something that has already passed. You are speaking about this as if it is currently going on.

She's long since moved on.

I assume you would want a happy well adjusted relationship in the future.

I would commit to therapy, self reflection and some time alone in order to ever be relationship ready again.

That's not smothering. Most sane normal people would have a big problem and wouldn't date a person who keeps their ex's in orbit and still hangs out one on one with previous fck buddies. None of this is healthy or normal for that matter. When normal people break up, they do move on and leave the past in the past.

What is a problem is that you aren't identifying the correct issue. This woman is messed, was always messed up and had red flags slapping you in the face. You don't get to control that - you see it for what it is and walk away. Drop people like that like a hot rock. Walk away and don't look back. Block, delete, no contact whatsoever.

You need to understand that when you get involved with crazy, you will end up acting crazy yourself. Who needs that? Not you. So walk away. Cancel this play date, block this woman. Never ever speak to her again. Focus on more quality time with your son instead - go do something fun together on that day.

I'd be helping my child make new friends, join some kids group etc., take up a sport, and wean him away from the friendship with the other child. The mother is a real .

No.

Are you into BDSM? Like do you get off on someone talking to you like you are a piece of $hit?

If someone spoke to me that way I definitely wouldn't be dropping my kid off with them!

She wrote that? I take it all back. Cut all ties and get your son some new friends.

Kids are resilient and I wouldn't trust a mom that would talk to me like that . .even if I deserved it.

Too much drama and too much of a risk exposing your son to it. Be done with it all already. Game over.

I see nothing wrong with what she wrote. He physically put his hands on her and consistently does the verbal equivalent. I’m sure those words came out of her mouth upon being pestered over and over and over by him. This guy is insane and is getting off to “bragging” about his antics to all of us under the guise of “wanting help.” She’s the one who needs to cut contact with him for her and her daughters own safety.

For the millionth time tell her to get lost , your son is only 9 isn't he ... she may have broke no contact last time but only after she had been messaging your 9 yr old while you were blocked arranging the Christmas visit ...she has total control and is telling you what to do and when to do it .

She , to me anyway , sounds like a right control freak who gets to dump someone then take their kid for a visit . Put your foot down once and for all .

I'd be helping my child make new friends, join some kids group etc., take up a sport, and wean him away from the friendship with the other child. The mother is a real .

This isn’t the mother. This is a woman he dated, assaulted, and constantly refuses boundaries she sets. She seems to be straddling a line between maintaining a friendship her daughter has with his son, and keeping him at bay. But he won’t listen. She’s the one who needs to cut ties and get her daughter some new friends

/edit/ ok so the kids biological mother is the one who made that comment? Either way, it’s spot on. This guy is using his own son as a bargaining device. It’s sick.

He hit her (excuse me, "pushed" her). I think after being physically assaulted she is within her rights to use a little language.

And read his previous thread. He says pushing her isn't really all that bad! He complained she is making a big deal out of it. Well, shoving a woman (or anyone) IS a big deal!

She is no angel, but neither is he. Bad situation all the way around. Time to go.

They’re both toxic.

They’re both using their children as pawns and a way to stay in contact with the other. I’m sorry any sane adult knows full well these children don’t HAVE to have play dates. They are both using their kids to get to eachother.

Neither one of your hands are clean.

This is a mess.

"Bro I didn't really hit her. I just shouted at her and little push nothing special really. She just used it as excuse to get rid of me because she was smothered."

You need to stay far away. If you insist on following through with this so called kid visit just walk him to the door and say goodbye. Don't try anything else.

"Bro I didn't really hit her. I just shouted at her and little push nothing special really. She just used it as excuse to get rid of me because she was smothered."

You need to stay far away. If you insist on following through with this so called kid visit just walk him to the door and say goodbye. Don't try anything else.

This is the kind of girl who says" I'm not gonna change for anyone".

I didn'tkke the fact she hanged out with ex f buddies even tho was just as friends. Too much touchy touchy with male friends. Among another things. Too much for me.

Once she went out with a girlfriend, she brought 2 guys friend of friends home for an after party. I saw her running her fingers through the guys hair an d saying me and her was an accident and we are very diferent.

She means nothing with this, I know her. Ur it's it the kind of stuff I like.

Ankthwr example she calls her mom husband of sweet and honey and things like that. It's her personality I guess.

Archived