Is it Reasonable?

newday2020

Yes he has ED issues Wiseman.

Tell him to join a gym and lift weights. Does wonders.

My millionaire boyfriend says he will put me in his will but I can't have any of his money now

Also where does the money/will thing come into this?

Is he calling you a gold digger? I am going to assume you aren't - so you need to call him on that and tell him to stow it.

Your boyfriend's behavior is strange.

It would never occur to me to show a boyfriend pictures of my exes, or to discuss another man's attractiveness with him, either (whether it be someone I noticed online or offline). Why? Because it's disrespectful, and quite frankly, common sense.

I think it's normal to discuss what happened in prior relationships, what we've learned from them, and why they ended - because this gives us some insight into the person we're getting to know and whether or not we want to date them. Needless to say, there's a time and a place for these types of convos. However, if a guy I'm getting to know somehow randomly manages to sneak his exes into irrelevant conversations, more times than I care to remember or care for, AND breaks out pictures of his exes, I'm running for the hills.

Listen to your gut here, newday. You're not being unreasonable.

I don't know of any healthy, happy relationships where either SO is complimenting a random stranger's physical attractiveness in front of each other and exchanging pictures of their exes.

And I honestly can't see many partners being receptive to this type of behavior, either.

Archived