Need her messaged deciphered

AtlasFink

Starting to believe that I am bad at love after looking at my past post...

Briefing , we dated for a few months.. It was a going well.. Didn't like how she was always buying me clothes and material things.. Told her I'm fine.. Jumped in and told me she loved me quickly.. Didn't respond doing so..

We'll last we I was suppose to take her to the airport and her sister did was I was mourning for someone on hospice.. Called her where she flew to and said I was going to go to a friends.. That ended with her yelling at me and blowing up my phone (she later told me she didn't want me to go get drunk and drive home) She left so many messages and then gave me a time limit to call/message her.. I did 3 hours after doing so..

She started dating someone that same day and that was last week, and moving out of state with him.. She talked to me and said she wanted to be friends and think about it.. On Thanksgiving we video chatted told me I always can make her smile..

Well, we had a blow out text and phone fight Monday and then she messaged me this on FB.. I can't respond to her and I'm not blocked from her profile..

Sry, tried to make it short.. Just want someone with a clear mind to decipher what this means..

Here is your message she sent to me..

"Hey I really cannot talk right now but I have a lot of things that are important to me and I just don’t know if I can trust you to be the person I need, I need to know that I will get the help that I need because I’m getting worse and I cannot trust you to not quit talking to me again I cannot sit in the room all the time, I need someone that is going to show me how much they love and care about me, we had a blast together and I did care about you I just need stublity and to not have to worry about everything. I need a car and I cannot afford one, there is things that were fine in the beginning but I needed to grow up and take responsibility for me needs, I am not going to just stop talking to you all together but I cannot deal with this right now. So please don’t think you are a terrible person to me I just need more than what you can do for me right now. I did not move on quickly but I made it loud and clear my problems with you not answering me but you did it twice and you screwed me over by not doing what you promised to do. I do still care but I cannot do this every day I need my space and some stability. So I will talk to you another time, I never ment to hurt you but you were not talking to me so I moved on."

Don't put a self fulfilling prophesy in your head that you're bad at love. From this instance only, I'm guessing you don't cut someone loose as soon as you see that the relationship is regularly more stressful than satisfying--full of drama.

It usually takes a lot of sifting through sand before you find the treasure. You stick like a barnacle to a sinking ship, otherwise why on earth would you want to decipher her text? You should be wiping your brow with relief and taking off fast as a roadrunner, free and clear.

Yep this sounds all kind of bad. Block and delete. I see this is your 3rd thread about this poor choice of partner. What do you think is wrong with you that you are still considering someone like this?

This is a new one.. And should of saw the signs.. But, she scheduled my doc appts, went with me, help me where I needed helping..

Thanks everyone..

She never mentioned to pick up here clothes/shoes/ etc that is still here..

This is a new one.. And should of saw the signs.. But, she scheduled my doc appts, went with me, help me where I needed helping..

Thanks everyone..

She never mentioned to pick up here clothes/shoes/ etc that is still here..

I would ask for an address and courier it to her. If she doesn't want to give you her new address, you can send it to a post office address in her neighbourhood addressed to her and they'll call her for pick up. Otherwise, tell her it'll be dropped off at a Salvation Army or donation depot if she doesn't want it within two weeks or 30 days.

I would ask for an address and courier it to her. If she doesn't want to give you her new address, you can send it to a post office address in her neighbourhood addressed to her and they'll call her for pick up. Otherwise, tell her it'll be dropped off at a Salvation Army or donation depot if she doesn't want it within two weeks or 30 days.

She was on my phone plan that got changed yesterday also, on Fbook she can message me and mine just show's a empty circle with a check-mark.. will have to wait for her to respond..

Don't want to think she left them here for her to use me as a just in case....

They are nice to.. some VS, Nike, boot's.. I'll give her 30 days and then donate..

You are not bad at love. She is. Anybody who is miffed that you chose to spend time with somebody important to you on hospice rather then drive her to the airport is a selfish, self centered person. You did not leave her high & dry. She had a ride, her sister.

Do not give her stuff away / donate in 30 days. You don't have the right to do that. If you know where she lives, box it all up & take it there. If you have a way to contact her friends / family reach out & offer to meet that person so they can get the stuff to her. If you are OK with the costs, mail it all back to her.

Legal rights.? There has to be a limitation if there is no way to contact the person..

If you are absolutely certain there is no way to get a message to her about the belongings, then post a legal notice in a local newspaper.

Surely you could get a message to the sister or a friend to inform her about the clothes?

But honestly, this is a typical knee jerk go-to. . `What to do with her things!!?'

Two months from now you won't even care. Put them in a box and put them somewhere out of site. There's no hurry (unless you have an agenda) and deal with it at a later time.

Starting to believe that I am bad at love after looking at my past post...

Briefing , we dated for a few months.. It was a going well.. Didn't like how she was always buying me clothes and material things.. Told her I'm fine.. Jumped in and told me she loved me quickly.. Didn't respond doing so..

We'll last we I was suppose to take her to the airport and her sister did was I was mourning for someone on hospice.. Called her where she flew to and said I was going to go to a friends.. That ended with her yelling at me and blowing up my phone (she later told me she didn't want me to go get drunk and drive home) She left so many messages and then gave me a time limit to call/message her.. I did 3 hours after doing so..

She started dating someone that same day and that was last week, and moving out of state with him.. She talked to me and said she wanted to be friends and think about it.. On Thanksgiving we video chatted told me I always can make her smile..

Well, we had a blow out text and phone fight Monday and then she messaged me this on FB.. I can't respond to her and I'm not blocked from her profile..

Sry, tried to make it short.. Just want someone with a clear mind to decipher what this means..

Here is your message she sent to me..

"Hey I really cannot talk right now but I have a lot of things that are important to me and I just don’t know if I can trust you to be the person I need, I need to know that I will get the help that I need because I’m getting worse and I cannot trust you to not quit talking to me again I cannot sit in the room all the time, I need someone that is going to show me how much they love and care about me, we had a blast together and I did care about you I just need stublity and to not have to worry about everything. I need a car and I cannot afford one, there is things that were fine in the beginning but I needed to grow up and take responsibility for me needs, I am not going to just stop talking to you all together but I cannot deal with this right now. So please don’t think you are a terrible person to me I just need more than what you can do for me right now. I did not move on quickly but I made it loud and clear my problems with you not answering me but you did it twice and you screwed me over by not doing what you promised to do. I do still care but I cannot do this every day I need my space and some stability. So I will talk to you another time, I never ment to hurt you but you were not talking to me so I moved on."

I cannot fathom why you have not blocked her?! Are you always attracted to drama-driven psychos? What attracts you to this craziness?

Buying things and telling you that she loves you so so quickly should have been big clues that something is off.

Legal rights.? There has to be a limitation if there is no way to contact the person..

Were you living together? You said you were dating a few months. I don't imagine a judge ordering you to pay the equivalent of her loss of personal belongings that she left at your place after she dumped you and moved out of state to live with another man. If anything, she'd be deemed liable for her own negligence and inability to look after her personal property before up and moving. It might be different if there was a threat to her person or history of violence.

If you're concerned, have a paper trail and organize a delivery with tracking and have a record of you giving her notice that you're mailing it out to a post office with an address. I'd show ample notice and the fact that you're giving her a reasonable timeline to account for her things. If you're still very concerned about "her rights" speak to a lawyer or free legal aid in your area to get legal opinion on it especially regarding your jurisdiction and laws pertaining to your area.

Originally Posted by smackie9

Some people do things for others to make themselves feel needed and important, and has nothing to do with the person they are helping.....

Why were t you doing this? Are you physically incapable of going By yourself?

That wasn't me.. Also, that is done.. After posting and reading, actually feel better and could careless..

Then asked what to do with all her stuff and going to post in local paper since we have two big cities.. the one closest to her..

You are going to have document everything you did to contact her. You will need to log phone calls, show you called from other #s; show you called her friends & family & show that you tried to contact her in writing through various methods including but not limited to regular old fashioned mail.

Make more of an effort. I'm sure her friends / family will get her stuff to her.

Archived