Landlady, normal or not?

Annia

Don't leave managing any 'interest' up to landlady, ask if she'll obtain permission for you to contact the potential renter if landlady decides that this is someone she wants in her place. Then you can invite the person for another walk-thru with you to discuss pricing on your belongings. Meanwhile, the stuff is still up for grabs, so continue marketing via Crag's list, local eBay, or wherever you intend to post.

This is a wonderful development for you, Annia. I remember you weren't all that thrilled or comfortable with your current job location, so I hope you'll thrive and enjoy this change!

Thanks for all the advice.

Yes, I was very unhappy here. I was lucky that I got a job in the city I actually want to live in. It will also be much easier to travel to my country and visit family more often. I'm very excited for this new chapter in my life. Thank you!

Thanks for all the advice.

Yes, I was very unhappy here. I was lucky that I got a job in the city I actually want to live in. It will also be much easier to travel to my country and visit family more often. I'm very excited for this new chapter in my life. Thank you!

CongrAts, Annia. You did your time and now you get to reap the rewards of gaining that experience. I hope you'll keep us up to date, and keep your focus on your goal to move forward rather than allow any annoyances from the place you are leaving to interfere with your enjoyment of that.

Go you!!

Archived