Struggling Immensely Due to my abusive dark past

Louieknott

Yikes.

Why are y’all comparing what he did as a minor to that of a full grown adult predator?

Y’all know there’s a reason why minors aren’t charged as adults right?

Do y’all really think if he was a sexual predator still he would be seeking help where he’s essentially laying out his deep dark shameful past?

Come on guys, grow up.

Look OPer me saying that doesn’t mean I feel you aren’t without guilt, you need to come clean, ask your sister if she wants you to confess, confess to your wife, seek therapy, now, immediately. Seek forgiveness, from others and for yourself. Your choices were horrific, but they do not have to define you for the rest of your life, you have the power to attempt to make this right, your sister has a choice to accept it or not but you have to try.

Yikes.

Why are y’all comparing what he did as a minor to that of a full grown adult predator?

Y’all know there’s a reason why minors aren’t charged as adults right?

Do y’all really think if he was a sexual predator still he would be seeking help where he’s essentially laying out his deep dark shameful past?

Come on guys, grow up.

Look OPer me saying that doesn’t mean I feel you aren’t without guilt, you need to come clean, ask your sister if she wants you to confess, confess to your wife, seek therapy, now, immediately. Seek forgiveness, from others and for yourself. Your choices were horrific, but they do not have to define you for the rest of your life, you have the power to attempt to make this right, your sister has a choice to accept it or not but you have to try.

No, I won’t grow up. He said he was still doing this shizzle at 18. That is plenty old friggin enough to know right from wrong . So is friggin 13. And no he doesn’t have to make it right with his sister how about if he leaves his sister the F alone.

Unfortunately most of the world and this site included is not very abuser sexual assaulter friendly. However therapists need to be impartial and in fact many troubled people are required by law to undergo therapy after sexual assault charges have been applied.

A

I am looking up a Therapist as we speak as I fully understand that this is now something that I need. I will have to try to find someone that can provide help to the Abuser as I am guessing that most people seeking therapy are the victims.

Archived