I posted a new thread for the abuse forum 24 hours ago and it's not posted

How long did it take for this post to appear? Your other post should be as clear and concise and not contain a lot of words, symbols, phrases, etc. that could trip up any forum filtering software. You could try editing it and re-posting.

I am new and have seen posts saying wait 24 hours for your thread to be posted... is there a reason why mine wasn't? I believe I followed all the forum rules.. thank you!

How long did it take for this post to appear? Your other post should be as clear and concise and not contain a lot of words, symbols, phrases, etc. that could trip up any forum filtering software. You could try editing it and re-posting.

Thank you! It was a somewhat lengthy post.... so are we not to use lengthy posts on here? I did read the forum rules and will re-read them, but I didn't see that anywhere.

It make take a while until the filter software sifts through long posts. Also people tend not to read those. Try editing it to a more succinct and manageable format. Again, with no strange symbols, profanities, odd formatting etc and see what happens. There is no length rule, but tomes of text can snag things up.. Can't you simply pose your post in a paragraph or two with a concise question/description? You can always continue to post as the discussion moves along. If this is posted verbatim on multiple platforms/forums it may get flagged as spam. Ironically you keep being able to post in this thread, when you could just as easily edit and reformat to make your other post more readable.

It was a somewhat lengthy post.
  • 5 months later...