How Long do Posts Take To Be Approved

I tried posting something last night, it wasn't ever posted so I posted again today. I received the same message regarding the post had to be approved. How long does this take. I realize there are issues with people trolling sites like this, but for those who have legit posts, how long does it take to have something approved and is it always this way when you submit a post? Thanks in advance.

Depends on when the admin has time to review it.

I tried posting something last night, it wasn't ever posted so I posted again today. I received the same message regarding the post had to be approved. How long does this take. I realize there are issues with people trolling sites like this, but for those who have legit posts, how long does it take to have something approved and is it always this way when you submit a post? Thanks in advance.

If it's way too long and contains a lot of words that have to be sifted through, why not post a very edited cleaned up version so you can get started? As you can see this got posted in seconds so it's the content of whatever else you posted.

Try not to cram a life story in one post. Mention the salient points then allow the thread to progress. It's not about trolling, those posters are simply banned. It's clearly the content. As you can see you are having a discussion here, so just repost in a simple few sentences.

This thread was instantly posted, it was only 5 sentences though, which the other one was of course more than that.
If it's way too long and contains a lot of words that have to be sifted through, why not post a very edited cleaned up version so you can get started? As you can see this got posted in seconds so it's the content of whatever else you posted.

Try not to cram a life story in one post. Mention the salient points then allow the thread to progress. It's not about trolling, those posters are simply banned. It's clearly the content. As you can see you are having a discussion here, so just repost in a simple few sentences.

It was a few shorter-medium paragraphs. It was much much shorter than many I’ve seen on here. I didn’t cram too much in. It was pretty condensed. I’ll likely find another site to utilize. When someone can see that the person isn’t a troll, isn’t cramming a life story into one post and really there’s nothing off about what the poster submitted there shouldn’t be so much scrutiny. Just my opinion.

Can't you just post it again? In the time it takes you to keep posting in this thread you could start your thread on whatever it is. Most sites have filtering software.

When someone can see that the person isn’t a troll, isn’t cramming a life story into one post and really there’s nothing off about what the poster submitted there shouldn’t be so much scrutiny.

Was it posted on many other sites as well? Also realize we have minors on this site so there is a lot of effective moderation. Have you checked your email for the Admin’s response?

It was a few shorter-medium paragraphs. It was much much shorter than many I’ve seen on here. I didn’t cram too much in. It was pretty condensed. I’ll likely find another site to utilize. When someone can see that the person isn’t a troll, isn’t cramming a life story into one post and really there’s nothing off about what the poster submitted there shouldn’t be so much scrutiny. Just my opinion.

Most posts are posted instantaneously. If posts have elements that trip up filtering software it may never get posted. Even troll and spam posts are posted instantaneously, then deleted when noticed or reported. The wait has to do with content, not trolling. This poster is much better off editing it than reposting the same content .

Give it up to 24 hours.
Can't you just post it again? In the time it takes you to keep posting in this thread you could start your thread on whatever it is. Most sites have filtering software.

I did post it twice. Once Wednesday evening & again yesterday. I shortened it yesterday from Wednesday’s submission I made thinking that would help, but nope.