Ummmmm what just happened????

Where you on a mobile device? From the logs it appears you are on a mobile.

ย 

I suspect the native solution can't handle mobile detection properly and therefore we will be testing a solution that we have been using on the website in general for many years. I will be analyzing the effect of how the website is being indexed, ranked by search engines. I probably will need to keep this setting for at least a month or so.

ย 

There is no reputation feature in the mobile interface, there is a reply button at the top and bottom of every thread.

ย 

Some browsers like chrome can force the desktop interface and if you want to try it please see https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-request-desktop-version-of-a-web-site-in-chrome-for-android/

It is hard for me to know why it did not work for you, but this function is available also in many other browsers including Safari for ios mobile.

I have Safari too. Trying to get the full site is not possible on either browser on any of my devices.

Seraphim, is it possible you are not doing something correctly. It is impossible that both chrome and safari don't work. Do you know how to use the feature I described on those browsers?

I am no techno wizard for sure .

Where you on a mobile device? From the logs it appears you are on a mobile.

ย 

I suspect the native solution can't handle mobile detection properly and therefore we will be testing a solution that we have been using on the website in general for many years. I will be analyzing the effect of how the website is being indexed, ranked by search engines. I probably will need to keep this setting for at least a month or so.

ย 

There is no reputation feature in the mobile interface, there is a reply button at the top and bottom of every thread.

ย 

Some browsers like chrome can force the desktop interface and if you want to try it please see https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-request-desktop-version-of-a-web-site-in-chrome-for-android/

ย 

Thanks for this link, kamurj. It worked for me too and I learned something new. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘