Did I Ruin Everything By Blowing Up His Phone After We Had Sex?

Get to a free/low cost clinic for STD testing perhaps they can find you support groups or more comprehensive therapy until you go back to college. You recently slept with someone who has a criminal history used drugs and generally lacks integrity. Protect your physical as well as mental health

no I don't have any health insurance. Hence why I'm going to get therapy for free.
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get to a free/low cost clinic for STD testing perhaps they can find you support groups or more comprehensive therapy until you go back to college. You recently slept with someone who has a criminal history used drugs and generally lacks integrity. Protect your physical as well as mental health

He didn't even care enough to use a condom, so yeah. That's pretty telling I guess. I am going to get STD testing.

He didn't even care enough to use a condom, so yeah. That's pretty telling I guess. I am going to get STD testing.

Why wouldn't YOU insist on a condom??? This not only his responsibility! C'mon, time to stop playing victim and take accountability in all areas. This includes choosing this abusive low life as a bf.

I don't know it just felt like old times.

You should always wear a condom with a partner. What if your bc fails, you need it as a back up. Plus with his drug use and criminal history, God only knows where he has been.

Please get tested.

Please make sure he can't contact you. Next court date comes along and he could start the lovey dovey treatment again so you'll appear in court (and give some booty up to him). If he can't contact you he can't attempt to use you again.

Please make sure he can't contact you. Next court date comes along and he could start the lovey dovey treatment again so you'll appear in court (and give some booty up to him). If he can't contact you he can't attempt to use you again.

Thank you. He already blocked me in everything.

Well, thank you everyone for your advice. I have been thinking lately and I just don't think I want to be with someone who runs hot and cold like that regardless of what is going on in his life at the moment. It is very hurtful to be so dismissive like that to someone you claim to love. I understand he is a lot going on in terms of the sentencing and the pre sentencing investigation, but that doesn't mean it's okay to treat people like that and think that just saying" I love you" will fix it. I love him, but we can't be together if this is who he is going to choose to be.

• 4 weeks later...

Good. I'm glad to hear this. Keep up the good work. Believe in yourself and that you deserve better. Don't let anyone else treat you like this again. Learn from your mistakes and grow from it. It makes us all stronger in the end. Leave this behind and don't speak to this person again.