Did I Ruin Everything By Blowing Up His Phone After We Had Sex?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would a broken computer prevent him from paying his rent?

His reasons make no sense. Plus, he apparently still thinks hitting you is also a good idea.

Love does not look like this. Not even close.

Because he broke his 1000+ computer. And that's when he began to beat me he kept saying now he couldn't make rent and how it's not your fault, I love you while continuing to hit me and strangle me.

No. I would never hurt someone I love on purpose like that.

But he does it and you forgive him and have sex with him and beg him to take you back?

This is one of the saddest threads I've ever read. Please reach out for help before he really hurts you.

ThatGirl, moving forward, what are you going to do? What’s your plan?

I'm going back to school next month and I hope I can get some therapy which is included with my tuition. I also have a gym in my apartment building, along with a couple good friends, so I hope that will help take my kind of things. I also have to joins some clubs.

Yeah, I talked to him again today and he got annoyed and told me "I'm done talking. Goodbye. We'll see about (calling eachother and talking on the phone) tomorrow."

Too bad you don't want to help yourself.

I'm out of here.

I'm going back to school next month and I hope I can get some therapy which is included with my tuition. I also have a gym in my apartment building, along with a couple good friends, so I hope that will help take my kind of things. I also have to joins some clubs.

What about him...What are going to do about him?

I hope you distance yourself from him, forever. Block & delete...

What about him...What are going to do about him?

I hope you distance yourself from him, forever. Block & delete...

She was still talking to him tonight.

OP, I hope you haven't gone back to the hotel to be with him.

I don't have to to block and delete. He already did. He made that choice for both of us

It probably doesn't feel like it right now, but he did you a favor.

He beats and strangles you, he commits robberies (plural), he inappropriately messages teenage girls...this man is no one to cry over.

There must be some nice young men at school. If you break free from this abusive felon you might get a chance to meet one of them.

Leave him alone. For good. He didn't 'use' you. You wanted to get a hotel room and go to court with him. He doesn't care about you, but you already know this. It's astounding that you would respond to an insulting dismissive message like that.

You may want to reconsider why you're with someone like this. Have you heard of the "Hare Psychopathy Checklist":

glib and superficial charm

grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self

need for stimulation

pathological lying

cunning and manipulativeness

lack of remorse or guilt

shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness)

callousness and lack of empathy

parasitic lifestyle

poor behavioral controls

sexual promiscuity

early behavior problems

lack of realistic long-term goals

impulsivity

irresponsibility

failure to accept responsibility for own actions

many short-term marital relationships

juvenile delinquency

revocation of conditional release

criminal versatility

next day after the court hearing I messaged him, didn't get a response so I messaged him again, still nothing, so I messaged him 4 more times.

He finally responded with "I will give you one day to chill the **** out. I was asleep when you were have this little mental breakdown. I will not have unstable people in my life right now. It will hurt, but I won't, so chill the **** out."

How often does he steal?

You did not explain what type of weapon he used and how did he get caught?

I don't know. I can tell you that he had no problems stealing from work or Walmart or any other store. Like it wasn't a big deal to him and like those places owed him something that he was entitled to have. He got caught on video camera.

Is he a drug addict?

I can tell you that he had no problems stealing from work or Walmart or any other store. Like it wasn't a big deal to him and like those places owed him something that he was entitled to have. He got caught on video camera.
I don't know. I can tell you that he had no problems stealing from work or Walmart or any other store. Like it wasn't a big deal to him and like those places owed him something that he was entitled to have. He got caught on video camera.

Why is this okay? Is it okay if he murders someone?

And these are qualities you want in a partner? If you got pregnant, you would want this type of influence around your children - a man who is a felon, abuser, disrespectful, attracted to young girls, and someone who will be in and out of prison? This is a great role model and partner material. He is bottom of the barrel, yet you keep running back for for more emotional and physical abuse.

I really do not understand where you head is at. Have you sought therapy for the abuse and your self esteem issues?

What does your family think of this guy who beats and strangles you and who is a felon?

Didn't staying with him at a hotel violate the restraining order?

I'm not sure if you realize you are gambling with your own future and life by associating with this guy. If you haven't been told already, by the cops, to stay away and that you are messing up big time and taking yourself straight to loserville or a grave right along with him?

What are your personal values, who do you want to be in this life? Because right now you are saying to the world that you are fine with beaters, thieves, and liars. And decent people are going to stay far away from you because of your complicity with criminality.

Why is this okay? Is it okay if he murders someone?

And these are qualities you want in a partner? If you got pregnant, you would want this type of influence around your children - a man who is a felon, abuser, disrespectful, attracted to young girls, and someone who will be in and out of prison? This is a great role model and partner material. He is bottom of the barrel, yet you keep running back for for more emotional and physical abuse.

I really do not understand where you head is at. Have you sought therapy for the abuse and your self esteem issues?

I have tried therapy. I haven't found a therapist who really understands what I'm going through.