Did I Ruin Everything By Blowing Up His Phone After We Had Sex?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get it. We are toxic for eachother and we always will be. I need to snap out of it and just block him.

You said that in your last thread and still you went back.

He abuses you, he messages underage girls, oh yeah, and HE'S A FELON!!!

I asked before but you skipped over my post...what about him is so appealing to you?

You said that in your last thread and still you went back.

He abuses you, he messages underage girls, oh yeah, and HE'S A FELON!!!

I asked before but you skipped over my post...what about him is so appealing to you?

I just feel like we have this really special bond.

He beats you, where you have to get a restraining order. He is very disrespectful to you, according to how he spoke to you within the last few days. Do you have abuse in your family? He also cheats on you with underage girls. I don't understand the "bond?"

Did he have a gun?

What type of connection is there? How do you see a future with someone who is emotionally and physically abusive, and who is a felon?

Would you want your best friend to be with a guy like his?

I just feel like he just has his problems like everyone else.

That doesn't answer my question.

And I feel sad for you that you dismiss being beaten and robbery and messaging underage girls as "problems".

Are you desperately wanting someone to love you?

ThatGirl, the best thing you can do right now is distance yourself from this guy (and stay away from him, permanently). He adds no value to your life, only toxicity.

Further to that, are you by any chance in therapy? I think speaking with a professional, working on yourself in terms of building self-confidence/self-worth, and of course building a network of friends (quality friends!) and a support circle would do you an immense amount of good. Plus, I think you NEED to do this.

Distancing yourself from him will hurt at first, but as long as you stick with it, and continue working on yourself, you will feel better. You just have to give it time and maintain no contact; otherwise, the cycle will continue.

You have to be the one to get up and walk away from this situation, and don't allow him to weasel his way back into your life.

He beats you, where you have to get a restraining order. He is very disrespectful to you, according to how he spoke to you within the last few days. Do you have abuse in your family? He also cheats on you with underage girls. I don't understand the "bond?"

Did he have a gun?

What type of connection is there? How do you see a future with someone who is emotionally and physically abusive, and who is a felon?

Would you want your best friend to be with a guy like his?

No. I have never been abused before in my life. We just seem to keep running into eachother everywhere. And we just keep coming back together. I felt this amazing connection when we spent that night together. No, he doesn't have a gun. I see a future because I think he can change. He already has so much. He's in therapy, is medicated, is starting to go to church, has done anger management classes. He can change. No, I wouldn't want any of my friends to be with him.

No. I have never been abused before in my life. We just seem to keep running into eachother everywhere. And we just keep coming back together. I felt this amazing connection when we spent that night together. No, he doesn't have a gun. I see a future because I think he can change. He already has so much. He's in therapy, is medicated, is starting to go to church, has done anger management classes. He can change. No, I wouldn't want any of my friends to be with him.

When did he commit the robbery?

Why did he think stealing was a good idea?

I just feel like he just has his problems like everyone else.

Someone who beats women, commits robberies and flirts with underage girls, is someone who "has problems like everyone else." I don;t know anyone like this, nor would I ever want to. Why does this see, normal to you?

Please tell us about the robbery?

NEVER believe that someone will change. This is who he is. If he isn;t good enough for your friends, then why is he good enough for you?

You could have shut this down, by blocking him, or walking away.

How was the robbery committed? How old is he?

Back in February. He thought robbery was a good idea when he broke his computer after we got into a huge fight.

You are not telling us what happened?

He thought robbery was a good idea? Did he have a job?

Someone who beats women, commits robberies and flirts with underage girls, is someone who "has problems like everyone else." I don;t know anyone like this, nor would I ever want to. Why does this see, normal to you?

Please tell us about the robbery?

We got into a physical fight where broke his computer that he uses for his computer science classes. And he broke it a few days before rent was due. Which made him angrier because that means he can't pay rent now because of the broken laptop. So he robbed a liquor store.

This is not the right one.

People do not beat you, if they love you. They also do not dismiss you and speak to you with disrespect. He used you?

Yes. He definitely did. He is being very dismissive now and and is telling me is done talking and we'll see about talking tomorrow.

We got into a physical fight where broke his computer that he uses for his computer science classes. And he broke it a few days before rent was due. Which made him angrier because that means he can't pay rent now because of the broken laptop. So he robbed a liquor store.

Why would a broken computer prevent him from paying his rent?

His reasons make no sense. Plus, he apparently still thinks hitting you is also a good idea.

Love does not look like this. Not even close.