Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to put down my sweet Shay . He is also diabetic now. 😢😓😢😓😢

After the kiddos left I really got to hug my hubby and just sobbed in relief that he was home. 

Hard to say.... From a color standpoint, they both work in different ways. The top ribbon has the same warm tones as the yarn as well as hints of the yarn's cream color. The bottom ribbon contrasts mo

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Jibralta said:

Same here.

It definitely isn’t as user friendly but I think I am accepting it a bit more . It is kind of like the difference between iOS and android. 

Edited by Seraphim
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Seraphim said:

I think I might be getting used to the new platform. At least doing better with it. 

I hadn’t been on all week and it has changed again! But I’ll figure it out...

1 hour ago, Seraphim said:

YouTube some how reset her account back to 2016. 😱

Yup. It' really weird. And it just stays there now, in 2016. It's like Groundhog Day.

10 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

I'm so sorry.  I can tell you truly love him.

He will now be free from pain and will be waiting for you on the other side.

I am sitting here sobbing my heart out . He is my sweet sweet boy, but it is time to let him go. It is too much for him and me and money is not inexhaustible. But I am just so broken. 

• Sad 1
9 hours ago, HeartGoesOn said:

I'm sorry, Vic.  I've had to put a few cats down, and it's never easy.  I hope you can find peace and comfort in your memories.

*Hugs*

Thank you so much . We have to call our vet today and make the appointment. 😓😓😓😓

Tomorrow at 3:30 my sweet sweet kitty is being put down. 😓😓😓

I also made an appointment with my doctor about my blood pressure on Friday. It is a phone appointment. 

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, Jibralta said:

I'm so sorry 😢

Thanks. I am devastated. But they kindly let me come in for 10 minutes and hold him for two before the vet came in to give him his euthanasia and then I got to hug him close and then hand him over. 

• Sad 1