Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

So, yeah , Christmas blew the big one. I FaceTimed my brother who showed up at my mom’s with his kids and girlfriend. And my mom swears up and down she didn’t know this would happen even though there was a full spread laid on with her good china. 🤨😒SUUUURE. Yet we couldn’t come because she was worried about being fined but HE can? Seriously upset mom. You wounded my heart, really. 

12 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

A virtual appointment? I've been seeing my psychiatrist and psychologist virtually for months.

He wanted me to try Wellbutrin in the Spring. He only does phone appointment. I want to be able to see him in person but we may move before that ever happens. 

But I can tell you .25 mg of clonazepam is doing zip. I had a panic attack all day yesterday. 

16 hours ago, Seraphim said:

Maybe it wasn’t Wellbutrin

I was going to say... Wellbutrin is what they give people to quit smoking (like Zyban). It's an antidepressant, but one of the side effects is that people stop smoking!

I took it about 15 years ago to help me stop smoking (It didn't work, I smoked right through it. I ended up quitting by myself).

While I was on it, multiple people (including my boss and my personal trainer) asked me, "What's wrong? You're really zoned out?" I didn't notice any difference in me, but apparently I was zombie-like.