Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

I'm pretty sure it's coming.

Things are getting crazy where I am. How are you doing?

I heard you guys are closing Thursday. I think we are close behind. We had 1388 cases today. If we close down it will close my business again.

I am not sure how I am feeling truthfully. You?

My birthday is Sunday and will be a wash and I expect Christmas is out.

Eh, same. Not sure how I'm feeling any more. I'm not too surprised with what it happening, but that doesn't make it suck any less.

My So's nephew tested positive for Covid. We haven't seen him since before March in person because we had to make the call and don't trust that household is taking the precautions.

Eh, same. Not sure how I'm feeling any more. I'm not too surprised with what it happening, but that doesn't make it suck any less.

My So's nephew tested positive for Covid. We haven't seen him since before March in person because we had to make the call and don't trust that household is taking the precautions.

Hopefully; he is ok. We do have to safeguard our health for sure .

Yeah ,basically everything is cancelled and has become a shyte show. I just can’t wait for a vaccine.

I know I seem like the grinch lately. Just sooooooo much happening in the last 3 months on top of Covid.

Still mourning my dad. My son’s stinky mood. Hubby is away. 5 weeks of back pain, 3 weeks of shoulder and neck pain. Then have a mammogram and some how they tore my skin and gave me an infection.

Last night my 2 brother cats ganged up on my old sick cat I had to throw water on everyone. My poor older cat pissed himself he was so scared . I spent till 2 AM getting pee smell out of the hardwood with peroxide and baking soda. Then the main offender screamed mournfully ALL night at my bedroom door because he couldn’t sleep with me because I was keeping my poor old cat with me. We had NO sleep.

I have contractors fixing my house.

I could go on and on and on.

Life is Bullshyte.

Oh my god, seraphim! Hope you get some relief soon!

I feel like I could die.

I wrote this email to my vet.

Hello,

Last night there was an altercation between Bert and Shay over Shay’s wet food. Ernie came tearing in defence of his brother. Everyone is OK not requiring vet care physically. No cuts , bites or punctures. But now Ernie is on the warpath with Shay. He is OK as long as I am sitting in the room he will roll on his back purring and be submissive the second I turn my back though he lets out a horrendous shreak and is after Shay like there’s no tomorrow. I have actually never seen Ernie this aggressive.

Last night I kept Shay in my bedroom with me. Ernie stayed outside the entire night crying mournfully that he couldn’t be with me he never stopped. I have discussed this issue about Ernie with Dr. “” before as it seems a lot of traditional calm down methods don’t work with him I think it has come to the point where he needs medication because about every 4 to 6 months he starts this with Shay. Poor little Shay is in his twilight time of course and I don’t want him terrorized or locked in a room. I want everybody to be able to enjoy the space. And Ernie is like a dog with a bone about it. And I love both cats immensely of course. I believe “” deals with the brothers.

Help. 😓

Plus the kids are not napping today. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬