Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

Amber committed perjury in court. Saw that coming. She ACTUALLY admitted to writing the article ON PURPOSE because Johnny “ was a powerful man”. Malice much ?

She also intimated the people called to witness for Johnny were liars including Kate Moss.

Guuuurrrrl you are so done.  

Yay!! My watch came ! It is so cute . 

The trial has gone to the jury now. 

Whenever I try to talk to my mom about what is happening with topics I am interested in I get the same statement: Don’t care. Doesn’t affect  me I don’t care. I don’t care. 

ummmmm so you don’t want to hear anything I care about? Yup, I do but not that don’t care. Then I am silent and she says so what do you want to talk about ? Um don’t care? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her: Do you want to watch Castle or Supernatural? Papa and I used to watch it all the time . Did you know he died 6 months ago soon? I can’t believe it and wake up every day not believing it is true . Me: ok mom, sure……( about the shows) I know mom, I can’t imagine how hard it is. 

I am all alone and I hate hate hate hate hate it. I am sorry mom . 

She needs grief help but won’t “ until Covid clears up” . I hate to tell you it ain’t clearing up. Same ole excuses all.the.time. 

I had a horrible sleep last night . I woke up with a terrible stomachache because I had some nuts the past few days. I couldn’t go back to sleep after waking at 7 AM when I had gone to sleep at 1:45 AM. Tomorrow I have to make the 6 hour round trip to visit my doctor. I better sleep tonight that is all I have to say. 

I get to see J tomorrow though which will be nice . 

The woman I met here is moving. Maybe this summer . Thank goodness. That friendship wasn’t going to work out . 

Spent the day cleaning the house while hubby started putting up the wooden play structure in the yard for the daycare littles. Feel sooo much better with the house cleaned up. Always makes you feel good. 

I am hoping a few more days and the structure will be done. 

This Friday he wanted me to go to a Jays game with him for his birthday. He bought the tickets like a month ago. His sister asked him to go do his mom’s groceries Saturday because she is doing report cards. So we will be exhausted that day because it is a night game the night before . 😰I will see my mom when he sees his. 

We are settling into our new parish, my son too. Thank goodness. It took 7 months to get a new spiritual home. They don’t have a 5 PM Sunday evening Mass though we have to go to 10:30 AM. That is brutal because we like to sleep in on Sundays. 

Need to go to bed early tonight . Doctor’s appointment tomorrow for my diabetic check , first in person one in two years. 

I've been keeping a close eye on the Depp vs Heard trial, and you're right, she's manipulative and a narcissist.  No doubt.

Look at her 'crying' from the trauma as she responds to every question directly to the jury.  But does a single tear flow from the crying eyes?  No.

She is acting and doing a poor job, much like her career.

10 hours ago, LikeWater said:

I've been keeping a close eye on the Depp vs Heard trial, and you're right, she's manipulative and a narcissist.  No doubt.

Look at her 'crying' from the trauma as she responds to every question directly to the jury.  But does a single tear flow from the crying eyes?  No.

She is acting and doing a poor job, much like her career.

Her story had so many holes you could drive a train wreck through it. 

So you didn't block me after all :)

I am sorry for the way I came into your journal.  Our beliefs may differ but that's not a reason to discount yours.  I sincerely apologize.  I think we can both gain from the ability to talk to each other.

And regardless of who ends up winning the case, I think Johnny will end up the real winner anyway.  Public opinion is back on his side and he can have his life back.  I just hope the jury is as sensible about the facts as most people seem to be.

The only thing her attorneys have proven is that Johnny likes to do drugs.  That's it, it's been their case strategy from the beginning.  Drug liking = bad human is their case.

1 hour ago, LikeWater said:

So you didn't block me after all 🙂

I am sorry for the way I came into your journal.  Our beliefs may differ but that's not a reason to discount yours.  I sincerely apologize.  I think we can both gain from the ability to talk to each other.

And regardless of who ends up winning the case, I think Johnny will end up the real winner anyway.  Public opinion is back on his side and he can have his life back.  I just hope the jury is as sensible about the facts as most people seem to be.

The only thing her attorneys have proven is that Johnny likes to do drugs.  That's it, it's been their case strategy from the beginning.  Drug liking = bad human is their case.

I think he does have his reputation back. I was cheering when she said she wrote the OP ED and WHY she wrote it . I was like BOOM! You just perjured yourself dumb azz. I am hoping for a verdict tomorrow. 

This case really burns me because my brother is a battered and abused spouse and his ex wife is evil incarnate. That type of woman burns me. 

Thank you for allowing me to.  We've even already found common ground!

My brother was also a victim of abuse.  She stabbed him in the ear and his hearing will never be the same.  I mean... he's lucky to have survived in the first place.

I feel the same about Johnny, that he was lucky to survive this woman.

6 hours ago, LikeWater said:

Thank you for allowing me to.  We've even already found common ground!

My brother was also a victim of abuse.  She stabbed him in the ear and his hearing will never be the same.  I mean... he's lucky to have survived in the first place.

I feel the same about Johnny, that he was lucky to survive this woman.

I believe so too. Men are abused too even if people don’t believe it . 

The thing that bothers me about the Heard / Depp trial is that some people are SO quick to villanize Depp even with the crazy amount of evidence (right from Heard's own mouth too) that show that she is the abuser, not him.

So he sent some angry texts to a friend of his venting about her. So? Haven't we all done that before, venting about a bad ex, or a cruddy boss? Just because someone vents to a loved one about someone else doesn't make them an abuser. Also, she ADMITTED to abuse and she was caught on tape doing so.

This whole trial is really exposing those who are commited to misandry and just cannot, for their own warped reasons, see that men too can be victims just like women can. Abuse can occur both ways. 

Not to get a soap box or anything but it really irks me too because it kind of perpetuates the myth that women are these helpless, frail creatures that need "protection" and special rights while men are the "strong" sex and never victims. I'm all for equality when it comes to basic human rights and responsibilities. I don't want to be seen as some frail flower. While there may be some "benefits" to that status, it can ultimately be used as justification to take away rights under the guise of "protection". Hard pass.