It's blatantly clear she's not single. People don't live with exes for ages nor do they stay and renovate a house together. She only lives and hour and half away...Uh that's not far. You need to back off from this because she's cheating on her partner with you.

MichaelS, may I ask how you met her?

I presume on line, was it on FB or an online dating site?

Who contacted who first?

Since you're long distance (sort of) I've got a theory about that, which I will share after you answer the questions..

MichaelS, may I ask how you met her?

I presume on line, was it on FB or an online dating site?

Who contacted who first?

Since you're long distance (sort of) I've got a theory about that, which I will share after you answer the questions..

I met her on FB. We are both members of few groups. I contacted her first.

How long has her divorce been finalized?

She isn't married. Living with her bf where they share house and mortgage and supposedly are renovating the house to sell later. It's been a year and still status quo re living arrangements. Not to mention, living only 1.5 hours from the OP, she's only managed to see him a few times in this whole time. I don't think this woman is single and I don't think her bf knows he is an "ex".... 1.5 hours is not a big distance to make time to see the OP, develop a relationship, stay over the weekends eventually and so on...normal progression of a relationship if she were actually single and available. Explaining to your bf why you are traveling to a different town on a regular basis, going away for weekends is much more complicated......

I should clarify a couple of things.

She has made it abundantly clear to me that he is an ex. No reconciliation.

And, maybe I do have her up on a pedestal. But she was the one who confessed a crush, and love first.

Every hear of a rebound? I have a feeling this was an infatuation to escape her situation for a little while. Not intentional but it happens to a lot to people who are still recently involved with their ex.