Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What type of Vehicle Do Woman Find Most Attractive?!?

MrAdversity

I've owned muscle cars, SUV's etc... but you missed the best mode of transport to attract a woman.... a horse.

I have played a lot with profile pics on my online dating profiles in the past. The moment I put a picture of me riding bareback along the beach my replies more than doubled and so did women initiating contact.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think every person (male or female) buys a car that resonates his personality in a way. For example men or women who like classy cars like Mercedes are usually people who are drawn to finer things. Conversely, the same happens with all the other types of cars.

I've owned muscle cars, SUV's etc... but you missed the best mode of transport to attract a woman.... a horse.

I have played a lot with profile pics on my online dating profiles in the past. The moment I put a picture of me riding bareback along the beach my replies more than doubled and so did women initiating contact.

I don't know why, this cracked me up!

Have to admit there is something majestic about a man on a horse.

I think every person (male or female) buys a car that resonates his personality in a way. For example men or women who like classy cars like Mercedes are usually people who are drawn to finer things. Conversely, the same happens with all the other types of cars.

That is true. Although "the finer things" for some people, has nothing to do with cars. But I get your meaning. A guy who likes and drives Mercedes will probably attract his female counterpart. Actually, they say you can tell a lot about a person by their partner.

That is true. Although "the finer things" for some people, has nothing to do with cars. But I get your meaning. A guy who likes and drives Mercedes will probably attract his female counterpart. Actually, they say you can tell a lot about a person by their partner.
I used the words "finer things" with the conventional materialistic approach. In reality, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder even for materials. For instance, I think muscle cars are pretty ugly. Would I buy one?Sure,why not. Just between a muscle car and a Mercedes (in a imaginary world that I have money) I would prefer a Mercedes because I like conventionally "beautiful" things. Does my choice reflect part of my personality? Yes, it does.
I used the words "finer things" with the conventional materialistic approach. In reality, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder even for materials. For instance, I think muscle cars are pretty ugly. Would I buy one?Sure,why not. Just between a muscle car and a Mercedes (in a imaginary world that I have money) I would prefer a Mercedes because I like conventionally "beautiful" things. Does my choice reflect part of my personality? Yes, it does.

I agree. When I was in my twenties, I was with guys that drove mustangs . They had to have a mustang. Now I find them off putting. I associate those with the younger generation. I like older men, I look for "class" because my tastes have evolved greatly. I love beautiful things, both material and in nature. Mercedes, Alpha Romeos, and the like will turn my head because I know 8 out of 10 times, a classy looking man is driving. Corvettes-oooooooooold men. Always. Trucks-in general, the guys getting out are sloppy. I loathe sloppy. I'm not talking work trucks, I mean out to dinner or whatnot, and they look like they just threw on whatever and went out. I'm not saying everyone, obviously, but where I live it's been my observation through the years. I hate jeeps. They are bouncy, uncomfortable, and not practical for how I dress.

What we are drawn to does reflect our personality. We want to attract what is beautiful in our eyes. There's nothing wrong with that. Our preferences are ours. You know what really hot though? A man with a race car on the tracks. That's sexy lol

As a side note: BMW's never turn my head. They don't hold their value, so they're a dime dozen here. Every fifth car seems to be one lol

WoW did this thread gain momentum lol ...I think I agree with most comments especially about Muscles cars unfortunately its true most guys attract attention from other guys with that type of vehicle but still I love a good muscle car and for the price point right now you cant beat it - now ...Pickup trucks I think is making a huge gain in popularity especially with TV and movies etc which adds to the in I want factor and honestly you hear a lot of the time woman say Country is in - and with the country look comes the pickup truck - now for me I am a huge DIYer but Im also very sports related , and at times metro so a pickup for me depends on my look but someone mentioned fun to drive and that's a huge thing for me I hate driving a boring massed produced cookie cutter car/SUV its just not fun or manly but that's my own opinion.

As for the the luxury end of it Mercedes, Porsche etc well if you can afford that than that's great and that will always attract the other unfortunately you maybe attracting the gold diggers as well again my opinion and lets be honest if a good looking guy gets out of a Smart Car (one of those terribly tiny commuter cars) I don't think awhole lot of people will give him a second look and or bother to glance at him in traffic, - just saying

Cars def reflect personality and we all judge people based on there vehicle whether you think you do or not - A pickup truck a manly man maybe countrified or just construction looking type - a muscle car usually a gym goer or someone who likes to show off knows a lot about sizes of engines and horsepower etc - A commuter car is for that guy eco friendly, saving money, business minded, - a luxury car screams I have money and im older probably retired or having a mid life crisis - A small SUV family friendly I like sitting up high mentality and go to HD and Bed Bath on the weekends to haul my finds - A larger SUV 3 ROW same thing except I have more kids than seats needed in a conventual car - A luxury SUV (escalade etc) My husband works in stocks or the city, im always on my own with the kids and I am late for tennis … See how that works!! :p

WoW did this thread gain momentum lol ...I think I agree with most comments especially about Muscles cars unfortunately its true most guys attract attention from other guys with that type of vehicle but still I love a good muscle car and for the price point right now you cant beat it - now ...Pickup trucks I think is making a huge gain in popularity especially with TV and movies etc which adds to the in I want factor and honestly you hear a lot of the time woman say Country is in - and with the country look comes the pickup truck - now for me I am a huge DIYer but Im also very sports related , and at times metro so a pickup for me depends on my look but someone mentioned fun to drive and that's a huge thing for me I hate driving a boring massed produced cookie cutter car/SUV its just not fun or manly but that's my own opinion.

As for the the luxury end of it Mercedes, Porsche etc well if you can afford that than that's great and that will always attract the other unfortunately you maybe attracted the gold diggers as well again my opinion. But lets be honest if I good looking guy gets out of a Smart Car I don't think awhole lot of people will give him a second look getting out of the car and bother to glance in traffic, - just saying

As a lover of country music and the tailgate parties, yep the trucks are great for that. But also there's heavy drinking and a stigma attached. And I personally don't want it. It's fun for a night, just as it would be tailgating at a ball game, although in my experiences the men at the games are more reserved than these wild country parties. I camped out at a country fest and I'd say 70% of the grounds were trucks. It was a blast, but again there's a stigma attached to the trucks and parties.

I've outgrown that. I like class all the way now. That being said, I just traded my car for a Lexus and I hate it lol :) I grew up driving Audis. Think I'm gonna trade this for another one.

As a lover of country music and the tailgate parties, yep the trucks are great for that. But also there's heavy drinking and a stigma attached. And I personally don't want it. It's fun for a night, just as it would be tailgating at a ball game, although in my experiences the men at the games are more reserved than these wild country parties. I camped out at a country fest and I'd say 70% of the grounds were trucks. It was a blast, but again there's a stigma attached to the trucks and parties.

I've outgrown that. I like class all the way now. That being said, I just traded my car for a Lexus and I hate it lol :) I grew up driving Audis. Think I'm gonna trade this for another one.

I have a commuter Nissan and I hate iT!!! With that being said idk what to get honestly - I love the Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack and I love the Ford F150 Raptor (prob out of my price point) but something like those 2 - but Im eyeing the 19 Chevy Blazer RS if I had to stick with a smaller SUV for commuting -

lol, this posts resonates with me. Whenever I see (mostly HEAR) a muscle car, V8 engine revving and screaming up the road my instant reaction is: "OMG dude, get a life already!" So juvenile and very off-putting. All the macho stuff .... just UGH. I think guys love them so as to impress other guys, because lets face it, the vast majority of car buffs are male. A handful of females might be "impressed", but the vast majority really don't care, imo.

I think like attracts like. If a woman is attracted to a dude in a muscle car, then that says a lot about her as well.

We live in rural Ont. We have an F150 but every second person does. It comes in very handy in winter if you actually want to leave here and not die on the 401. We use it for our side business too.

I used to live in rural Ontario also. I'm in a city now. Out in the country pickups are a dime a dozen but in the city I think they are rather silly unless you work in construction or DIY.

I don't know if I would call that being drawn to the "finer things". More like - materialistic and image driven. I could have millions in the bank and I would still have no interest in owning a Mercedes. If I cared about my image I might, but I couldn't care less about things like that. Men tend to though so maybe that's why cars are such a big thing with guys.

I own a pickup truck, always drawn to them. I'm a suburban commuter. It's not a work truck. However, whenever we go to the beach, mountains, desert, all the camping crap goes in the truck bed and not inside where the passengers sit. And when I prop up the economy with a Costco run big enough to almost qualify as a prepper? I can dump all the end-days supplies in the back.

Does this help me with "the ladies?" My wife thinks so. ;)

Am dying laughing here, sorry.. this is a serious question? I don't give a f**** f*** what car you're driving. I don't drive and here in London, you don't need a car. All that matters to me is WHO is driving the car. I actually find blokes driving mega-expensive cars rather pathetic. Big expensive car, to me = small 'appendage', so to speak. JMHO.

I agree that in many cases (not all), the type of car you drive or get turned on by speaks to who you are, your nature and personality..

I don't associate "class" with cars or anything material, although appreciate that others might.

For me, class is more of an *attitude* being a high quality *person*. Versus having high quality *things*.

I've known men who drive Mercedes, BMWs and the like and have millions who have ZERO class.

I also find those types of cars and men who drive them to be very "status consciency" and since being focused on status is a turn off for me, I am not attracted to men for whom that's important. It's shallow in my opinion.

My bf drives a Jeep Cherokee Sport which is beautiful but practical for his lifestyle and very much speaks to his nature and personality.

I just never cared. Mostly because I spent the first four decades -and all of my dating life -in a city where most people didn't own cars -too expensive to park/maintain balanced against how often to use it. When my husband took me to Paris in the 1990s when we were dating I remember we were walking in a jet lagged fog and he pointed out a mini cooper which wasn't then in the U.S. - that kind of thing interested me because I had no interest in cars and it was cool to see something different in a foreign country. Now I notice them in the U.S. I did care that it was safe and ran well because I enjoyed road trips, etc (I didn't have a drivers license till my late 40s and I still don't drive. We have an old car right now. It is a semi-luxury brand which my late inlaws bought for my husband many years ago. We will need a new one soon -and maybe two if I start driving. Again, I would want something really safe that runs well and it would be cool to have the latest bells and whistles -all the new cameras to help with parking, etc. Nothing status oriented.

I do understand to an extent when people live where you must have a car and if a person doesn't have reliable transportation and expects a new date to do all the traveling that can be an issue and I would not find that shallow.

Everytime I see a man come out of a Tesla, I find the guy super hot, regardless if he's my type.

Muscle cars or trucks do absolutely nothing for me.

BMW, overcompensating.

Audi, pretty badass.

Little porches = small you know what.

Giant trucks and your short = overcompenating.

Escalade, keeping up with the Jones, and could be flat-broke.

A Camry, poor.

A Ford Focus, Jetta, or Honda Civic, young.

A Jeep, adventurous.

A Honda Prius, a snob.

A Benz, you're older (like me).

These are just generalizations though, and only based on people I've met/know too/and what my friends and hubby also thinks.

I find every single silver truck is a total A-Hole on the road, but oddly, all dark colored trucks, very courteous and polite. Couldn't tell you why exactly. Been my experience for the past 5+ years now with this.

Also, I should add, I've grown up with very wealthy people. My buddy's grandpa drove a Pinto, and he was a multi-millionaire, and old as f-. Young millionaires tend to actually get nice cars, doesn't have to be flashy, but they still gotta get around like normal people. I find they usually get Range Rovers or Benz G-Wagons or an M-Class.

I don't give a f**** f*** what car you're driving. I don't drive and here in London, you don't need a car. All that matters to me is WHO is driving the car.

I actually find blokes driving mega-expensive cars rather pathetic. Big expensive car, to me = small 'appendage', so to speak.

Well given your second paragraph, it "does" actually matter what they drive since you attach certain types of cars to certain types of men.

Not judging at all, so do I! :D As others have said, it speaks to who you are in many cases.

Even NOT owning a car speaks to who you are! Like you living in London, you don't need a car, very practical. I live downtown SD so I don't need one either. It was a PITA when I had one, I rarely drove it and when I did I kept having to call AAA to jump start the battery!

But there are plenty here who do own a fancy schmancy car just for the status and it sits in their damn garage.

But hey at least they can tell people they drive a 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 (list price $140,000+) and feel all big and important or something.

Muscle cars or trucks do absolutely nothing for me.

BMW, overcompensating.

Audi, pretty badass.

Little porches = small you know what.

Giant trucks and your short = overcompenating.

Escalade, keeping up with the Jones, and could be flat-broke.

A Camry, poor.

A Ford Focus, Jetta, or Honda Civic, young.

A Jeep, adventurous.

A Honda Prius, a snob.

A Benz, you're older (like me).

Interesting list!

Mine goes more like this:

Muscle cars: I'd rather drive it than have a boyfriend who drives it

BMW, Audi, little Porches, giant trucks, Escalade, Maserati: overcompensating

A Camry: great, comfortable car but it is ugly...

Ford Focus, Jetta: boring hipster

Honda Civic: interesting car that can be modified in a lot of ways, but annoying people tend drive them

Tesla: interesting car

A Jeep: annoying

A Honda Prius: meh. Not a snob, but maybe uptight

A Benz: hard interiors. Same with Beamers, actually

I've never explored my feelings in this way before....

Archived