Is she playing games with me here ?

nozaanator

I met a girl out, we hooked up on the night and exchanged numbers.

I messaged her a few days later and she would always take anywhre from a few hours to a day or two to reply but the text where always long and detailed and the conversation carried well.

We organised a date but she had to work late on the night so we rescheduled for the next week.

Anyway, we set a date, location and time last Thursday night for this Thursday night. However she never texted back after saying yes to the date. I’ve not texted her or anything since she didn’t write back , just getting a feeling she will cancel or forget about it. What are your guys thoughts ? Is she playing with me here ? What do you think I should do?

She could be testing your neediness. And you're passing by not responding or freaking out to her.

She could also just be really busy with something you don't know about yet.

I would wait until the day of the date and text her (late morning?) just asking if your still on - keep it short!

If she responds with yes, then great. Don't bring this up on your date!

If she doesn't respond...there's your final answer!

I would say yes.

A couple of hours to respond to a text is normal. Sometimes people are busy. But a couple of days? This may happen here or there if someone misses a text - but it’s super rare.

Combine that with the fact that she’s already missed a date, rescheduled it a week out (what was wrong with the next day?) and she’s being aloof about the reschedule...

I mean, I would say she’s not all that interested.

I'd wait until the actual day. Don't be surprised if she flakes again though. You are not high on her priority list if she has all those other things happening.

But if you be patient, it might pay off in the long run.

Don't obsess. ..that's a huge turn off. It's not like you're gonna have to wait months. Understand that you matter most and you have your own life too. Just move on and see if she flakes on the date day.

The night before might be OK, as long as your text is short! "We still on for tomorrow?" and that's it! Even if she responds positively, just end it with, "OK, I'll see you then!"

Anyway, we set a date, location and time last Thursday night for this Thursday night. However she never texted back after saying yes to the date.

I'm a little confused here. You said "we set the date - the date, location, time." So it's a done deal you have a date Thursday.

So what do you mean she never texted back saying yes to the date?

What was she supposed to say yes to? You both already set the date!

My advice would be to text her again, today. She may be thinking since she hasn't heard from you, you lost interest or that you're playing a game with her.

These texting games are crazy! Stop over-thinking, if you want to text her, then text her!

Stop playing this idiotic texting game and be straight with her, that you're looking forward to meeting her on Thursday.