Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Seraphim

• 3 weeks later...

• Top Discussions this Week

• Our picks

• 7 Signs Your Soulmate Will Show Up Soon
      Even though there is no scientific proof for the idea of a soulmate, do you believe in soulmate signs? A soulmate does not have to be a romantic partner; it could be your friend, family, teacher, or mentor. What is a soulmate and how do you know when they are showing up?

• 0 replies
    • 7 Signs you're NOT Friendly
      7 Signs you're NOT Friendly
      • 0 replies
    • How to Step Out of Your COMFORT ZONE and Start the GROWTH Process
      Today, GrowthDay trainer Dave Hollis explains how to finally get yourself moving from a place of comfort and safety into the area of real growth and success. Enjoy!

• 0 replies
    • Viewer Questions: Will I ever be free?
      I went through something very very similar to what you had to experience. Just somehow worse. Yes, it can be worse. It's been almost 2 years and I am in a much better place. I thought I am... However recently I have had a significant pull back. My symptoms are idealization of the person who used to be my husband for almost 20 years, flashbacks of happy moments, happy dreams, thoughts that I will never meet anyone as good as he was and a huge sense of guilt. Sometimes unbearably huge. For that I was not good enough. I went through this stage once, I came back to my happiness alone, I was not dating, I thought I almost 100% adjusted and was quite happy and balanced most of the time. And now this again. What is that? Why? Will I ever be free?"

• 0 replies
    • Practicing Self Awareness Part 2
      One of the hardest things for a person to come to terms with can be dealing with their own flaws. This week, the crew continues their conversation on self-awareness including how to recognize self-awareness, how to practice self-awareness, and learning to trust the ongoing process of self-reflection.

• 0 replies