Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

We have been trying to potty train said preschooler with pull-ups but with pull-ups he doesn’t care and just goes in it. So mom wants him to just wear undies. I am not so coolio with cleaning up pee and poo all day . When dealing with 4 other kids . 

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The second family had their little baby on Saturday. So all my Littles are either at school or they’re keeping their kids home today because they have brand new siblings so I get a very rare day where

Well, things are looking up. Even though schools are closed my two school-age kids are going to be coming full days three days a week. The parents both need to work the mom , her boss asked her to ple

Yep, screening out mismatches is good, no worries. It's ok, though, to clarify what the background checks cover if people are nervous. If people want special foods then invite them to donate the ingre

25 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

For sure . I will be glad to have only two left in diapers. I remember when we had 5 in diapers and I wanted to cry. 

I have a one year old and a 2 year old in diapers. The 3 year old is potty training. And the others go to the bathroom themselves. 

Wow five would be so so hard!!!

Even with two it is a lot ... Sometimes feels like never-ending poop. 

16 minutes ago, maritalbliss86 said:

Wow five would be so so hard!!!

Even with two it is a lot ... Sometimes feels like never-ending poop. 

For sure . 

Dear Families, 

The posting gods have decided after 11 years here in …. that it is time for us to move onto ….. as of July 15.

It has been a great pleasure to know all of you and I appreciate your trust in letting me care for your beloved children . I will hold all of you in my heart as I move forward in my journey of life and business. 

My last day of operation will be June 30, 2021. 

Holding all of you in our hearts,

….. 

Posted (edited)

My son held school for our 7 year old dc kiddo today. He taught about space for 1.5 hours and then they discussed racism and disability. I was so proud of him. I wish I could show the video but it would not be fair to his identity. I took a short two minute video which I put onto our daycare page. 

Edited by Seraphim
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

The kids are just WILD today. Whenever this one little is here she just CANT stop ANYTHING. She whirls and jumps and talks and uses her outdoor voice incessantly. Even during quiet time watching a movie while the littles sleep she is jumping on my couch non stop . She has everyone jumping and screaming and throwing because she can’t stop. Her mom was recently diagnosed with ADD. This one is definitely hyper and inattentive. I have known she was since she was 2. Her sister is more ADD. One little guy I am positive is Autistic. I have lived with neurodiversity my entire life so I notice it like a beacon. 

Edited by Seraphim

I am a write off this week. Glad the week is over. Mother’s Day projects done and kids gone. The silence is delicious. 

I made a huge mistake and ate some sunflower seeds. 😱😱 This morning my IBS is insane. I have gone 17 times and threw up 3 times. All before 7 AM. I am dying. It is not usually so bad that I throw up. What a miserable morning . Going to need my son’s help a lot today. 

I made the decision to tell my families June 1 that we are moving and my last day of operation is June 30.