Is Facebook Photo-Posting the same as flirting through text another??

Centain1988

My partner and I have had issues recently after it came out that he had been conversing with another female through text and it got a bit flirtatious and it wasn’t appropriate in my opinion. He said he is sorry and he can see how it was wrong and that he had no intentions of doing anything physical and it was sort of an ego boost in a way, just knowing that women fancy him. He compared it to when I post a sexy new profile pic on Facebook showing cleavage or whatever so I can get likes or comments from men and it makes me feel better and that it’s really no different, but I don’t agree becaus I am not directly conversing with one person, I am simply posting something for anyone who looks at my page to see and if I get likes or comments that’s out of my control, and likes and comments never result in a conversation with the person either.. Am I way off with this opinion or do I have a good point??

OP, it would be helpful if you stuck to one thread and included all the details there. Opening several threads, more or less all dealing with issues of insecurity and trust, is confusing for posters because they lack context.

Why did you not mention the above details in this thread?:

https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=553552

It gives those who respond more information about the overall picture of your relationship.

OP, it would be helpful if you stuck to one thread and included all the details there. Opening several threads, more or less all dealing with issues of insecurity and trust, is confusing for posters because they lack context.

Why did you not mention the above details in this thread?:

https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=553552

It gives those who respond more information about the overall picture of your relationship.

Plus it,stops one poster taking up the entire main page. Other people have issues too. We used to limit people to one thread on the main page at a time . I wonder what happened to the feature that stopped people from posting more than one thread on the main page .

My partner and I have had issues recently after it came out that he had been conversing with another female through text and it got a bit flirtatious and it wasn’t appropriate in my opinion. He said he is sorry and he can see how it was wrong and that he had no intentions of doing anything physical and it was sort of an ego boost in a way, just knowing that women fancy him. He compared it to when I post a sexy new profile pic on Facebook showing cleavage or whatever so I can get likes or comments from men and it makes me feel better and that it’s really no different, but I don’t agree becaus I am not directly conversing with one person, I am simply posting something for anyone who looks at my page to see and if I get likes or comments that’s out of my control, and likes and comments never result in a conversation with the person either.. Am I way off with this opinion or do I have a good point??

Frankly, I think the both of you are being inappropriate and attention seeking which begs the question: What is missing in your relationship that neither of you are content with the attention you actually give one another?

Archived