I like a guy friend and now what!

There's a guy I met a year ago at work through a friend. We were all interning and would eat lunch together. We didn't stay in touch after the internship. This year I was in his city again for work and he was here also so we made plans to hang out a couple times in a group. Somewhere I developed a strong liking for him as we both have similar dreams. He always hugs me when we see each other or part. The last two outings we had drinks too and he would take care of me. The last one in particular he offered me to hold his arm for support and at one point interlocked my fingers with his and put his other arm on my back and we stayed like that for sometime. I have three weeks left in the city and I only would be able to see him on the weekends if both are free. He is a nice guy and I want him to know that I have a crush on him. Am I wrong in wanting to do that? He is younger than me by a couple of months

He knows that you have a crush on him. He's not shy since he touches you that way. If he was into you he would ask you out to do something one-on-one outside of the group. Long distance dating has a high risk of failure. I'd stick to looking for ways to meet guys in your own city.

I agree with Andrina. You don't have to tell him that you have a crush on him, he can tell by your interaction together. Wait and see if he actually asks you out and if he doesn't, then chalk it up as infatuation you have toward him and let it go. Finding someone you are attracted to you in your own city would be your next move.

Ok it's nice if you have a budding situation going on, however never tell someone you have a crush. Simply be open to invitations and perhaps extend an invitation. Make sure you don't cross boundaries. Since you work for the same company exercise good judgement, such as if it's awkward or will be in the future etc.

I have three weeks left in the city and I only would be able to see him on the weekends if both are free. He is a nice guy and I want him to know that I have a crush on him.

Ask him for help with things, as many things as you can think of that involve the 2 of you spending time together.

Every time helps you, get close, and give him a good, long hug as you say thank you. Don’t let go too early. Biology should take care of the rest.