Met up with ex-bf on Sunday night and now feel bad

I'll say it again, you refused him. You can't expect him to chase after you again. There's too many games being played. If you wanted to hear from him, then you should have said you'd date only if he became exclusive with you. Now you're upset he doesn't contact you. What is it you really want? What would him contacting you do? I know you don't want to be his friend. You've been going rounds with him too long, and getting hurt. Stop the cycle . He's not that great a guy, but okay you love him. Love him from afar.

I wholeheartedly agree with this!

And what do you feel bad or foolish about?

You shot him down! You didn't fall for his BS! Or have sex with him.

These are things you should feel proud of, empowered by!

But yet here you sit feeling hurt and foolish?

Why? I'm not understanding.

I get seeing him again stirred emotions but you have absolutely nothing to feel ashamed or foolish for.

Again you shot him down, didn't fall for his bull shyt - try changing your mindset, you should feel proud and empowered for being so smart and maintaining strong boundaries.

I believe your seeing again was a good thing, and served a purpose -- he wanted you back, you refused! You said NO.

Let HIM go cry in his beer and deal with his hurt ego -- you hold your head high and walk away feeling proud of yourself for saying no to a man who treated you very poorly, and most likely would have again.

He wanted her back as long as she shut up about him dating others along with her.

AND, as long as she agreed to all the "changes" he requires in order for him to deem her worthy of such a quality man as himself.

I wrote this before, but BARF!

Sleepy, you did well. Yes, you went there with hope but he clearly hasn't learned a darned thing about you. You are empowered. And he can go pound sand.

Thank you boltnrun, sweetgirl28, misscanuck and katrina1980 - I took some time these past few days to reflect on what happened and I'm glad that I walked away at the end. I do still love him but it's time I let him completely go. I was hoping for something that was too unrealistic. I'm going to start focusing on me for now since I feel like I'm pretty broken.

Archived