Ive been talking to this girl for about 2 months now and are both into eachother. But the last few days she has been not herself and seams really blunt with me. I think its from me smoking more reguarly. I met her two days ago; everything was fine and today it has all crashed down. I asked her whats wrong and she just explained she was going through some stuff w her step dad, and that 'i dont think im what you need rn' implying something, but cant get my head around what. I dont know where her head thruthly is atm but I want things to go back to usual. All im asking is for somebody else's opinion on this and some advice to get back together :)

Ive been talking to this girl for about 2 months now and are both into eachother. But the last few days she has been not herself and seams really blunt with me. I think its from me smoking more reguarly. I met her two days ago; everything was fine and today it has all crashed down. I asked her whats wrong and she just explained she was going through some stuff w her step dad, and that 'i dont think im what you need rn' implying something, but cant get my head around what. I dont know where her head thruthly is atm but I want things to go back to usual. All im asking is for somebody else's opinion on this and some advice to get back together :)

I've been in your exact position, but I can offer some hope. My ex & I had talked for 2 months with everything going great. One day all of a sudden she started acting weird & different, and it turns out she wanted to pursue another guy. I let her go & we said our good byes. 2 weeks later she realized how stupid she was and came back to me, and within a couple days she was my girlfriend. My advice would be if she needs some space because she is going through things, then give it to her. Just be laid back & understanding of her situation, and maybe she will realize you are exactly what she needs all along.

I have to agree with No1. You're not together. She's having a hard time at home. And you're only concerned about yourself. I would say you're not what she needs right now. See if she's feeling better in a couple of weeks and try to be more empathetic in the future.

• Like 1