Long day at work stuck in traffic and got into arguement over phone about what to get to eat . When I got back to apartment I was triggering by stupid argument and couldn't turn off the heat . I displaced other issues in anger about after a year and half she hasn't met my parents but I've met hers countless times - holidays / birthdays/ etc. About how my circle of friends is always asking for double dates /etc but her circle of friends is non existent . A dry spell in sex life . I just couldn't turn off the anger . She said she had a headache and didn't want to talk about it, thus me getting angrier . I started packing up my stuff in the heat of the moment .she said are you really going to leave Like this , all because I have a headache ? I said you had your chance and left . Felt like out of body experience . She came down to car and we hugged and she said I love you . I called for her but she kept walking . Next day I blew up her phone apologizing . Next day she text me thanks for apologizing but I really need time and space and I will reach out when ready . That was a little over a month and half ago. She still hasn't reached out . In that time I text a couple times, sent flowers but radio silence .the past 30 days I have went no contact to give her real space and work on myself , therapy included . In total, it's been almost two months and she hasn't responded or reached out . What's my situation ? How long must I wait or did I get a boiler plate message . She hasn't said game over , or grab the rest of your stuff , or leave me alone, just radio silence . Advice and feedback appreciated.

Sorry you're going through this. It's a really tough and frustrating situation to be in. With that being said theres obviously a lack of communication and compatiability. You did not help your situation by blowing up her phone. That mistake gave her a lot of power and leverage. She now feels she can take her time and do what she wants because she knows she got to you and that you still want her. I suggest you lay low, 100%. I'm not kidding. You've already shown to her your interest in making things right so now the ball is in her court. Let that ride. It might take a few more weeks, months or a year. But under no circumstance do you reach out again, that's of course you want to seal your fate. She needs time to miss you so give it to her. You need to regain your power and dignity and only time, silence and patience will give you that. Meanwhile reflect on your own issues, fix them and do your best to consider the fact that it just might be over. But if she does end up coming back then you better hope you've fixed your own issues otherwise this will definitely happen again.

She's gone NC, that's what's happened.

I wouldn't want to stay with a guy who could blow up like this and hold the entire relationship to ransom because he was in a bad mood after being stuck in traffic, either. I would also guess that this isn't the only time you've been unable to control your anger during your relationship.

I'm not making any judgment about the supposed causes for your anger, except to say that it sounds as though you and she are incompatible, and there's not a lot you can do about that other than move on. After all this time, it's unlikely she'll want to rekindle the relationship if she hasn't done so already, and I think you need to face the fact that it really is over.

As JustinPonders says, though, you really need to spend time fixing your own issues - or this will happen again and again until you do.

Well, I would want to know how many arguments have you been having throughout your relationship. If these kinds of arguments happen all the time, then maybe you should end it. It could be a toxic relationship. From your description, nobody even knows she's dating you. And she hasn't responded to any of your attempts to contact her. It sounds like it's over. You've been ghosted. My advice would be to move on. There are other girls out there.

Nobody blows up and ends a relationship over a headache - the feeling that the two of you were not working was building for awhile. It doesn't mean the love just turns off, though. The relationship is over whether she has explicitly said so or not, and you should treat your situation as if you are single. Whether you saw it as a nasty fight or the end, she clearly saw it as the end, or the two of you would have had a conversation by now. My guess is she had her own array of doubts and has decided to let sleeping dogs lie. I'm truly sorry for the pain you must be feeling right now. Stay NC and work on healing and accepting the unfortunate turn of events. If she happens to come back around and wants to reconcile, you need to consider if the two of you can actually make the relationship work - that will become more clear with time. Good luck.