Another Man Kissed Me Against My Wishes

LowLow

Cheating? No. Inappropriate? Yes. You went to meet a stranger about whose motives you had no way of knowing.

Does it require you reporting to your boyfriend? Is he the kind of guy who can hear this and not punish you for the rest of your relationship over it? Better to find this out sooner rather than later so you can get through it.

In the future, let them call Uber or Lyft or a cab if they need a ride to their hotel. He's a big boy--he could have figured out how to get to his hotel--he figured out how to get to the rendezvous.

I think the 10 years of talking to each other gave you both a false sense of familiarity with one another; on top of investing in the artificial construct of who each of you thinks the other is. You both came to this meeting to see the person that you both spent 10 years building up in your heads, not who each of you really is. There seems to have been a lot of really pertinent information left out on what is actually going on in your lives and what each of you actually wanted from the other in this meeting.

Has the guy at least apologized to you for pushing up on you like this?

What a great way to start a relationship. I don’t believe a word you said. Who in the world would stay around like you did. You say you didn’t want the multiple kisses but you stayed and received them.

I feel bad for your bf especially if the two of you are in a committed relationship. You meet another man behind his back and allowed him to kiss you multiple times, you cheated.

I can't believe people are still tearing it up on this thread. :eek:

I have to say in my 7~ years on this forum, I have never seen such a mixed bag of opinions on something as trivial as this. Some (including myself) say forget about it, some question why you met the man to begin with, some question if you wanted the kiss, someone say you should tell your boyfriend, others say not to. I think some of you people are still over-analyzing the situation.

It sounds to me like an honest mistake to have met the man and he tried to put the moves on you. Unless there is some feelings you are trying to suppress for this guy you met, I again, say to forget this ever happened and move on from it.

Archived