does he like me

SonaliSharma

((keep in mind im shy))

So he saw that I tag my mutual in memes of a specific type and ever since (a month ago) he started tagging me. We tag everyday.

Saw him for the first time in school and we never say hi but i sensed him looking quizzically. Two times and almost as if expecting me to say hi.

Finally said hbd to him when all friends were there and idek if he looked me in the eyes. not sure if he knows I'm the "online girl"

Any signs? Like starting the tags?

Should I approach and hug? how do I approach?

You could start a conversation with the boy by saying, "Hey, I really liked your Facebook comment last night." And he'll say, what? And then you could say, "Yeah, I tagged it too." And he'll say, who are you? And then you can say, "I'm SonaliSharma. You've been tagging my posts for the last month." And he'll say, you have? And then you'll say, "I'd like to talk to you about it. Can we have lunch together?" Give it a try.

Good you spoke up in person. Why wouldn't he recognize you in person if you are "tagging". Don't you have pics of you on your social media? Is "we're tagging" the new "we're talking" ?

We tag everyday. Finally said hbd to him . not sure if he knows I'm the "online girl"

Does he even know who you are, or is he just tagging and liking your posts?

Thanks to Danzee the interpreter...please tell me how you don't know if he looked at you in the eyes or or not? Are you both being coy and shy and avoiding each other or are you making stuff up in your head? I mean, this guy might just be hitting "thumbs up" on everything that hits his page or instagram or whatever it is.

What is going on with you two that you think there's an attraction outside of social media "likes"?

You could strike up a conversation on that funny thing he posted and see if things take off from there.