Need Advice on ex girlfriend , I’m so confused !!

Hi guys

Me and my ex gf of 3 years broke up 3 months ago and we had no contact for about 2 months . The only time we were going to see each other when one of our close friends was having a baby , but she had messaged me before asking to hang out . I agreed being all excited anyways we saw the baby together and we hung out for about a week after that . We were flirting and it was kind of a fresh feeling like a fresh start

I wanted to know what we were and where I stand so I asked her how she felt about starting to talk again and hanging out more often . She was like so confused on what she wants and I told her to have 2 days to think and let me know . Then we met up went for dinner and she told me she wasn’t ready to start talking again and that kinda pissed me off because she started talking to me again and got my hopes up and then told me she wasn’t ready ... but anyways what should I do I love this girl so much i just feel like she dosent know what she wants but can anyone give me advice on what to do ....

Any advice is great also any questions I’ll answer thanks guys :)

Well, you jumped the gun. You were slowly getting back together and suddenly you jumped into asking her to define the relationship and giving her only 2 days to do it! You ruined it! You couldn't have continued dating her to see where it was going and if it was going to last?

Is this the reason you two broke up 3 months ago? You're hot-tempered and you get angry?

I don't think she's going to give you a third chance. You ruined it. Move on with your life.

I agree with the above post. You are getting a little cray cray. I understand you want her back, but you have to learn to be respectful and have empathy before anyone will give you another chance...learn to be humble.

Hi guys

Me and my ex gf of 3 years broke up 3 months ago and we had no contact for about 2 months . The only time we were going to see each other when one of our close friends was having a baby , but she had messaged me before asking to hang out . I agreed being all excited anyways we saw the baby together and we hung out for about a week after that . We were flirting and it was kind of a fresh feeling like a fresh start

I wanted to know what we were and where I stand so I asked her how she felt about starting to talk again and hanging out more often . She was like so confused on what she wants and I told her to have 2 days to think and let me know . Then we met up went for dinner and she told me she wasn’t ready to start talking again and that kinda pissed me off because she started talking to me again and got my hopes up and then told me she wasn’t ready ... but anyways what should I do I love this girl so much i just feel like she dosent know what she wants but can anyone give me advice on what to do ....

Any advice is great also any questions I’ll answer thanks guys :)

You should first ask yourself why you broke up at the first place because obviousy, even if you succeed getting back together it's not going to work out;

You shoud also ask yourself if you really want to get back with her or if you are pursuing only because she rejected you

Maybe it isn't so bad as the others say

You guys seem to be still in good terms and you didn't burn bridges(yet). She seems to still have attraction for you and she doesn't seem to have a new boyfriend

You just acted insecure and needy. You did the mistake to try to lock her into a relationship when she is uncertain and want some space. Ultimatums never work

Keep your frame do not text her of become needy and clingy

What i would do, is to pitch a last meeting, tell her that you deeply care about her, that you want to be with her, and are ready to take it easy and slow, with no commitment for now and see how it goes. Tell her that you really would like to work things out, but if she doesn't want to talk about spending time together and rekindling the relationship then tell her to please not contact you unless she changes her mind. You need to move on and get some space to find someone else. Tell her that you are not interested in friendship because you are too attracted to her and only want to be her lover.

Tell this in a loving but confident way and walk away. Do not reach her in any circumstance. You have to disappear to give her the space to miss you

There is nothing else you can do. Walking away after telling your conditions is the strongest negociating position when you have been dumped

Anything else will guarantee rejection

I wish i knew all this when i got dumped; instead i did all the mistakes possible and destroyed the last chances i had to be with her again

Stay no contact and get control over the situation. That means not allowing this type of friendzoning and hanging out and waiting for her replies. In the mean time focus on a self improvement plan. Get in shape, new clothes, new look, take courses, classes, volunteer, start talking to and flirting casually with women. Rebuild yourself. If you hear from her then you decide what you want at that time.

we met up went for dinner and she told me she wasn’t ready to start talking again and that kinda pissed me off because she started talking to me again and got my hopes up and then told me she wasn’t ready