Do you think he feels anything for me, being it was round 2? :/

Has anyone ever gotten together with an ex...again, after a period of time (over a yr + later), where

they were involved, but pushed that one away to let you back...

~ but end up having things fall out again?

We hung out & got close again over a 6 month time span.

But I felt him start to distance himself again on me :(. So, I gave it a week then stepped up and

told him that I noticed the change.. and let him go. ( via email, I told him how I felt & that if he was wanting

to move on.... i will back out so he can move on).

It has been over 6 weeks now and I, once again feel awful. Much like the first round with him :(.

Have you ever done this? Been involved for months... and have 'feelings' once again?

I am wondering if it may have been similar for him at all? Since he came around my way again, I guess

he still likes me!

So, I am just wondering.... If anyone has been there? Tried again and again left it all with some deep

hurts going on? ( from either side?).

It has been emotionally draining on me since it has all stopped...again :(.

Very hard.... again, feeling like a real 'loss', which I take hard. ( like grieving, cause he is gone again).

Just like the first time this happened.

If it's been difficult for me.. do you think he's missing me a little as well? Since he already knew me..

and to come around again...? Or do you think he's thinking less of me, since

it was round 2.. with possible regrets? ( I hope not) :/.

PS. The winner he is, ended up letting the other ex back in, within a cpl of weeks. Probably cause he can't be alone. ( which I am not exactly shocked about)... Even after he told me how she had money issue's ( I guess he's one for money?) and how they had hardly anything in common and to see her, he has to drive an hour, as she has no car.. etc etc. ( Yah, lets see how long this goes on for..again).

Ugh.. I can't believe this!

I cared for him. I really did. I am sure he knows this!

Would be nice to even think he felt something for me, to come back for 6 months.

I think most of us have gone back for a 2nd time, only to find out why it didn't work to begin with.

My takeaway from having done it a couple times? -> don't do it again.

He could very well have feelings for you, but it doesn't translate into being a viable relationship.

I choose to look at it this way: You went back only find out it wouldn't work. Find some comfort in that. No more wondering if he was `the one'

Two times failed. . no turning back.

Head high

I am sorry . . I get that it hurts. But it won't always feel this way.

As a guy, I have done this a few times. It was usually because there was something that I really liked about them and I missed. The problem was that I focused solely on what I missed about them and not the negative aspects which were why I broke up in the first place. In each case, the negative things came back to the forefront, I broke it off and she was hurt. Again... In hindsight it was so selfish on my part. This is why I never go back.

Ugh "(.. really wish I could do that!

It hurts.. again.. and why? Why do I have to have FEELINGS?

Im done.

Because you are a human being. This will pass, at least for a short while. You will go through this cycle and eventually it'll hurt less and less. So stop having this guy continue to ruin you. I know I know... I am no better at this than you are and you know that. Still if it helps just for a day or two to see it written from someone else then that's all we can hope for.

Cheers!!!!! No really cheers

Twice I went back to exes.

The first one...he lied, cheated and hid things from me the first time so I left him. Dated someone else. For FIVE YEARS he pursued me, begging for another chance, declaring that I was the one he truly loved and he just was stupid and didn't realize what he'd had before. But now he did and would I please please please let him try again? So finally, I did give him that second chance. What did he do? Lied, cheated and hid things from me! When I confronted him, he said (if you can believe this...) "You knew what I was like and you came back anyway. So I figured you must like being treated that way." Um, OK. But what about all the pretty stuff he'd said to me? Oh, that was ego. He just wanted to see if he could "get" me back. Cool, thanks.

The second one told me after about 8 months that he just "wasn't feeling it". So we stopped seeing each other. A few months went by, then when I saw him out he started inviting me over again. Then that progressed to asking me to stay over, then asking me to stay the weekend, then clearing space for me in his bedroom so I could keep stuff there, we traveled together...the whole nine. So I asked him if we were now a couple. He referred me to our previous conversation, when he'd said he just "wasn't feeling it"!!! He told me that the situation was "convenient" for him (yeah, thanks!) and that he "liked" me but that was it. And that nothing had changed from our previous talk.

So, nope, not doing that again. Exes will stay exes and that's it.

Twice I went back to exes.

The first one...he lied, cheated and hid things from me the first time so I left him. Dated someone else. For FIVE YEARS he pursued me, begging for another chance, declaring that I was the one he truly loved and he just was stupid and didn't realize what he'd had before. But now he did and would I please please please let him try again? So finally, I did give him that second chance. What did he do? Lied, cheated and hid things from me! When I confronted him, he said (if you can believe this...) "You knew what I was like and you came back anyway. So I figured you must like being treated that way." Um, OK. But what about all the pretty stuff he'd said to me? Oh, that was ego. He just wanted to see if he could "get" me back. Cool, thanks.

The second one told me after about 8 months that he just "wasn't feeling it". So we stopped seeing each other. A few months went by, then when I saw him out he started inviting me over again. Then that progressed to asking me to stay over, then asking me to stay the weekend, then clearing space for me in his bedroom so I could keep stuff there, we traveled together...the whole nine. So I asked him if we were now a couple. He referred me to our previous conversation, when he'd said he just "wasn't feeling it"!!! He told me that the situation was "convenient" for him (yeah, thanks!) and that he "liked" me but that was it. And that nothing had changed from our previous talk.

So, nope, not doing that again. Exes will stay exes and that's it.

Awww geeze... that's awful :(.

With this one, he just did a turn around with how he'd talk to me... from great & loving... to a day later, he stopped all of that.. no goodnite, morning.. flirty..etc. :(.

It was like i was just friendzoned again.... so, yah, I got the hint.

Really hurt to go from feeling pretty good.. things seemed to be gaining ground... back to a flat!?

Unreal.

So... respectfully, I walked and did not make a scene.. but i write in my journal almost daily of all I would like to vent out

his way.

Just hurts... really hurts. I know, he knows I had 'feelings'.

I give up. I am not doing this **** again.

i have taken exes back and it always, always, i tell you! goes back to the old routine....

there have been some good times in there but the crash at the end. OUCH!

I'm sorry. hang in there. its ok. you have to ride the emotions out.

if you read my posts of my current break up, i was praying we would get back.

however! I'm not in that place anymore. i have reached a point where I feel better. And its ok for me to let go of him..... it will happen for you, too.

no take backs!

Archived