Hate him but want him back

Alice Winter

Even though he was so cruel to me when I broke up with him , even though I am the one who dumped him . I still want him today. I broke up with him a long time ago but suddenly I remember him and I want him back ! Not because I love him , but I don’t know myself why I still want him . Even though he is the one who destroy my life but I still ended up crying every night for him ! I avoid doing the same things we always doing but I still remember him over stupid thing . I ran to another town to avoid remembering him but it doesn’t work .I try and find another man but I still remember him.Is that mean I really love him or just i feel lonely without him? Someone please if you know how I feel please give me some advice ! Whether I am love him or not . I am feeling confused now ! Thanks for reading!

Why did you break up with him? How much is "a long time ago?" How did he distroy your life?

If we know more details, maybe we can tell you why you are stuck in this limbo and not able to heal and move on in your thoughts of him.

I will venture to say upfront though that you probably don't love him but rather are addicted to whatever dysfunctional relating you two had going on.

Is this the creep that posted your nude photo online? Have you even met this guy in person? UGH!!!!

I strongly suggest that you get therapy and stop creating these fantasy relationships online. Get out of the house and create real friends and have interactive activities with others. Get off the computer and live your life!!!!!

OP, you seem to be attracted to people that treat you badly. Don't you think that it is time you changed your patterns? Do you have real-life friends, or are they all online?

Why did you break up with him? How much is "a long time ago?" How did he distroy your life?

If we know more details, maybe we can tell you why you are stuck in this limbo and not able to heal and move on in your thoughts of him.

I will venture to say upfront though that you probably don't love him but rather are addicted to whatever dysfunctional relating you two had going on.

Read the history. Full of drama and masochistic behavior.

I break up with him because he doesn’t understand me at all . He always bad at me when I am off to work . He bring up stupid things to fight over me when I am cam back from work . So I got tired with him and we break up .A long time was almost 1 years ago . He destroy my life by posting my naked photo on Instagram and send them to my friends even though that photos are all fake .

Thanks !! Can you tell me more , how can I survive from this situation??

Is this the creep that posted your nude photo online? Have you even met this guy in person? UGH!!!!

I strongly suggest that you get therapy and stop creating these fantasy relationships online. Get out of the house and create real friends and have interactive activities with others. Get off the computer and live your life!!!!!

OP, you seem to be attracted to people that treat you badly. Don't you think that it is time you changed your patterns? Do you have real-life friends, or are they all online?

You are right . I haven’t met him in person . I have real friends but they didn’t seem to intereste whether I am dead or not . Thanks , I will try my best as you told me . How do you know about the naked photo? I haven’t mention here though. Thanks anyway .

On-line or real life, you want him back because you are addicted to him; he is your "drug" of choice.

Just like drugs can destroy your life, so can this man. You know this but that is what addiction does to a person.

You need your fix while knowing that ultimately it will hurt and may destroy you.

Google "love addiction" sadly it's a real thing. It will also give suggestions on how to kick it.

Tough addiction to kick, so good luck!

I read your history. Online relationships are a fantasy. Why aren't you dating locally?

You need to expand your life and make new friends. I don;t where you are but join groups that interest you, take classes volunteer, anything. Just get out of the house and meet new people.

You also need to tell your parents and brother about all of this. It is very unhealthy. Please seek therapy, as you seem to be attracted to people that treat you badly.

Something is missing in your life. Change things! And, I am not talking about a new bf. You need to be single for a long time.

Because you are addicted to him; he is your "drug" of choice.

Just like drugs can destroy your life, so can this man. You know this but that is what addiction does to a person.

You need your fix while knowing that ultimately it will hurt and may destroy you.

Google "love addiction" sadly it's a real thing. It will also give suggestions on how to kick it.

This is also so common, when people have NOTHING going on in their lives.

On-line or real life, you want him back because you are addicted to him; he is your "drug" of choice.

Yea, maybe I am just addicted to him . Thanks , I will search it and change , also fix my life as much as I can . Maybe I am really not want him back .

This is also so common, when people have NOTHING going on in their lives.

Yeah but some people are also just prone to developing addictions too.

Drugs, alcohol, food or people; my relationships have been somewhat addictive, my last long term one in particular. And I have a very busy career, family, friends, life.

My current one not so much, or at all, and VERY sadly, I find myself questioning it at times.

Yeah really effed up I know. But I am aware and continue working on resolving my issues surrounding that.

I read your history. Online relationships are a fantasy. Why aren't you dating locally?

You need to expand your life and make new friends. I don;t where you are but join groups that interest you, take classes volunteer, anything. Just get out of the house and meet new people.

You also need to tell your parents and brother about all of this. It is very unhealthy. Please seek therapy, as you seem to be attracted to people that treat you badly.

Something is missing in your life. Change things! And, I am not talking about a new bf. You need to be single for a long time.

I told about this to my family , they forgive me . I am trying to change my life , I am still finding the thing that I want . But when it’s night time and when I am alone , I ended up missing him because he was once there for me , so I ended up go to more places and do more new things . Still it doesn’t turn out that it’s help much . Don’t worry , I am not ready to have a new bf too . Thanks !

Yeah but some people are also just prone to developing addictions.

Drugs, alcohol, people; my relationships have been somewhat addictive, my last long term one in particular. And I have a very busy career, family, friends, life.

My current one not so much, or at all, and VERY sadly, I find myself questioning it at times.

Yeah really effed up I know. But I am aware and continue working on resolving my issues surrounding that.

Are you sure I am not the only one who have been suffer like this? ( I am happy to hear this ) If so I want to know more how they survive from this situation!

Yeah but some people are also just prone to developing addictions too.

Drugs, alcohol, food or people; my relationships have been somewhat addictive, my last long term one in particular. And I have a very busy career, family, friends, life.

I just see a common theme with many people and why they can't move on, or leave their unhealthy partner: they have nothing else going on in their lives- they make there partners their everything, and make no effort to have a social life or outside interests. Their bf/gf is their entire world. Everything is done together. So they see no life beyond.

i was there once, but made an active choice to make A LOT OF CHANGES. This was my responsibility, and I certainly didn't need to be in a crappy relationship to fulfill me, as I had to do it myself!

I told about this to my family , they forgive me . I am trying to change my life , I am still finding the thing that I want . But when it’s night time and when I am alone , I ended up missing him because he was once there for me , so I ended up go to more places and do more new things . Still it doesn’t turn out that it’s help much . Don’t worry , I am not ready to have a new bf too . Thanks !

You are still messaging him? Why haven;t you blocked and deleted? Does your family know you are in contact?

Good God! Where is your self respect? he posted nudes of you online.

Archived