Double dating... help

RKO

I agree with this and please don't indulge in telling her how awesome she is, etc. It's only 3 dates.

Thanks for advice. Feel a bit tight not insisting contact as it’s been done to be in past but taking your advice.

Not spoke to her today or heard from her which is strange so maybe she’s picked up on it herself or not even that interested anyway

You're fine but this is really screwed up if you do it for a long period of time.

I dated a guy who was multi-dating me and another woman, and at different points in time, he would flip one or the other of us into the #1 spot. Instead of dumping HIM, we turned on each other and would use social media to passive aggressively communicate to each other that we had him that day. It was a Brandy and Monica situation from hell.

I think he genuinely liked/loved both of us, but ended up destroying both relationships and didn't end up with either of us :)

EDIT It looks like you already made your choice!

Sorry to hear what you went through.

Yes, couple of days not hearing from her now and I’ve not remotely missed chatting etc so that’s good.

I like this one I’m dating now but I am talking to a couple more and will continue to do so until I see something I want to clearly pursue

Archived