Girlfriend being dishonest and all around shady

Rawksteddy

Quick update. Last night, I spoke with her, and she told me that she has no feelings for me and ended everything. Then I blocked and deleted her off of everything because I’m trying to move on. Now she keeps creating alternate accounts and messaging me from them telling me about how she loves me etc. Like what kind of bs is this?

Ask her for the 150 bucks. That will put a stop to it.

Quick update. Last night, I spoke with her, and she told me that she has no feelings for me and ended everything. Then I blocked and deleted her off of everything because I’m trying to move on. Now she keeps creating alternate accounts and messaging me from them telling me about how she loves me etc. Like what kind of bs is this?

Sounds like you enjoy the crazy.

Now she’s messaging me that “the funny thing is I didn’t do s***, your the one that got laid. But I’m going to get laid tonight”.

Be sure to thank her for her immature ridiculous comment. If you weren't already sure what you should do, you have your answer right here^^

I would consider it a gift. This way you don't have to second guess yourself now.

A lot of guys get confused about a flighty girlfriend because the pootytang may be intensely good. They'll put up with so much drama that they would not if they had a clear head.

Keep a clear head! Do not expect the $150 back, btw. Get her stuff back to her and just get away from her.

Crazy sets the agenda until you don't let it.

She's mentally unstable, that's what kind of bs that is!

Don't respond to her NEED for drama. You responding is her catnip.

Exchange what you owe each other the money and her stuff. No you can't keep it hostage. Don't drag this out. Not worth your time when you could start talking to new girls.

I have a bunch of her stuff at my house. Would it be advisable to give her her stuff back and take the loss, or hold it hostage until she pays me?

Archived