He blocked me after a month post breakup?

Traceee

My ex bf and I remained friends on all social media after we broke up up until he got in a relationship with the new girl nearly a month later. As soon as they became fb official he deleted me and my best friends on fb and blocked me on instagram but kept watching and following all of my Snapchats and tweets. I eventually blocked him on there because it wasn't fair to me he was still keeping tabs on my life. I don't understand why he kept following me on those though? Isn't that weird? He even went and liked a tweet then hours later went and unliked it.

When we broke up he waited a week to delete the pics he posted and to change his fb status back to single. Then about a week after that he removed every tagged photo or post of him and I whether I posted it or my friends posted it etc.

Meh, even dumpers are sometimes curious what their exes are up to. It doesn't usually mean much. Sometimes they'll try to keep you a little warm so they can use you as Plan B if their new relationships don't work out.

You're paying too much attention to what he does. I know it's hard, but you need to cut all contact with him on every platform.

Meh, even dumpers are sometimes curious what their exes are up to. It doesn't usually mean much. Sometimes they'll try to keep you a little warm so they can use you as Plan B if their new relationships don't work out.

You're paying too much attention to what he does. I know it's hard, but you need to cut all contact with him on every platform.

Absolutely. Eventually I did. I even sent a friend to get the rest of my belongings from him.

I noticed also about a week before we broke up him and his ex wife started following each other again. One who he claims cheated on him and is now already posting pics of new gf. I only know this because of corowkers that are still friends on social media. I've been thinking I was the rebound to his marriage he never told me about only referred to her as his ex. And then as soon as I asked about that commitment after he became distant he broke up with me like 3 days later. Then gets with this girl after a few weeks. Did I heal him from his hurt of the divorce or is he still not healed and is back at it again?

Did I heal him from his hurt of the divorce or is he still not healed and is back at it again?

He's most likely back at it again. People who can't even remain single for a few weeks are very insecure and tend to "monkey bar" their lovers. Just like chain smokers. Chain lovers, lol

Absolutely. Eventually I did. I even sent a friend to get the rest of my belongings from him.

I noticed also about a week before we broke up him and his ex wife started following each other again. One who he claims cheated on him and is now already posting pics of new gf. I only know this because of corowkers that are still friends on social media. I've been thinking I was the rebound to his marriage he never told me about only referred to her as his ex. And then as soon as I asked about that commitment after he became distant he broke up with me like 3 days later. Then gets with this girl after a few weeks. Did I heal him from his hurt of the divorce or is he still not healed and is back at it again?

He sounds like a player and it doesn't matter if he's married or not, he seems to always be on the hunt for something new. You're better off without him and he likely blocked you so that you couldn't contact any of his 'girls' to compare notes.

I know it doesn't seem like it now but count yourself lucky that you're out of a relationship with him. I don't think he will make anyone a good life partner.

Did I heal him from his hurt of the divorce or is he still not healed and is back at it again?

It's impossible to guess without knowing more details about him, his marriage, his divorce, and your relationship with him.

How long were you together, and why did you break up?

How long had he been divorced from his ex-wife before he met you?

How was your relationship with him before he started pulling away?

He sounds like a player and it doesn't matter if he's married or not, he seems to always be on the hunt for something new. You're better off without him and he likely blocked you so that you couldn't contact any of his 'girls' to compare notes.

I know it doesn't seem like it now but count yourself lucky that you're out of a relationship with him. I don't think he will make anyone a good life partner.

You are probably right! Something just didn't make sense about the whole thing. I think he love bombed me and moved the relationship so fast on purpose. All of the gifts, trips, telling me he loved me after like 3 weeks, then how he wanted to marry me and have kids, asking me to stay the night and bring clothes to his place, hanging pics of us in his room. Then he randomly got distant and then this happened. We were together for about 5-6months. Made up this whole elaborate reason as to why we couldn't be together which was a complete 180 from what he said he wanted the whole relationship.

You are probably right! Something just didn't make sense about the whole thing. I think he love bombed me and moved the relationship so fast on purpose. All of the gifts, trips, telling me he loved me after like 3 weeks, then how he wanted to marry me and have kids, asking me to stay the night and bring clothes to his place, hanging pics of us in his room. Then he randomly got distant and then this happened. We were together for about 5-6months. Made up this whole elaborate reason as to why we couldn't be together which was a complete 180 from what he said he wanted the whole relationship.

#Playya.

Sorry you had to even meet him. Onward and upward now, you are more dating savvy now so silently thank him for that because you'll quickly put up your emotional guard if you ever run into someone that has his dating M.O. in the future.

Feel better soon!

It's impossible to guess without knowing more details about him, his marriage, his divorce, and your relationship with him.

How long were you together, and why did you break up?

How long had he been divorced from his ex-wife before he met you?

How was your relationship with him before he started pulling away?

I believe he was married for about 4 years. And divorced about 3-4 months before meeting me to the best of what I can guess. We were together nearly 6 months. Our relationship was great but looking back it seems we moved too fast too soon. He told me he loved me very early on, wanted to get married and spend his life with me, kids, then he was telling me to throw away my birth control which I did not. Asking me to stay the night all the time. Meeting my family after two weeks. Asked me how I felt about certain cities where his job offer could place him when he graduates from college in may. Then he randomly got a little distant I didn't think too much into it at the time but I asked him over coffee one day if he still wanted me to move in with him because I was feeling a little insecure and he said yes. Then 3 days later I come over and he tells me he can't have me move for him like he moved here for his ex and she cheated and it was a horrible relationship. He said he couldn't live with himself if we broke up and I was all alone in a new city like he was and it was the worst time in his life. He is crying at this point btw. He also told me I'm only the second person he's ever loved and the only person he really cares about. He said he got distant because he thought it would make this easier and it wasn't. Then on top of that he insists on getting dinner the following week after he comes back from thanksgiving. So we go to dinner for him to tell me the same things and to act concerned about me and tell me I can call him anytime and how he doesn't want to date anyone for awhile.