My Wife and Her New Boss

KnightMan

Hey Knightman,

I remember reading your original post and was really happy you chose to walk away.

These updates have put a big smile on my face and I am really genuinely thrilled for you. Good people deserve good things and you deserve lots of happiness! So happy you are having a blast and have found someone you can trust and let yourself relax around. Sometimes bad things happen but better things are just around the corner. All we need is hope. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Honeycomb8 said:

Hey Knightman,

I remember reading your original post and was really happy you chose to walk away.

These updates have put a big smile on my face and I am really genuinely thrilled for you. Good people deserve good things and you deserve lots of happiness! So happy you are having a blast and have found someone you can trust and let yourself relax around. Sometimes bad things happen but better things are just around the corner. All we need is hope. 

Good to see you again - Thank you so much for this! Yes - Hope is a good thing!

11 hours ago, SherrySher said:

Sorry I'm a bit late to the game. But I'm here now!! 🙂

Very happy for you once again, Knight! You have the most wonderful updates and it's truly a joy to see.

There is so much dismal in the world right now, and so many hearts being broken, it's uplifting to read a story that worked out for the good.

It's a ray of hope and sunshine that you take the time to let everyone know that even in the darkest days, things can still turn around and a happy life could still be waiting down the road.

You're a good person, Knight, and your partner sounds like she matches you perfectly.

I truly wish all the joy and love in the world for you both, and that your love will endure for all time.

Sending you my warms wishes, your friend, Sherry. x

I was hoping you would drop by -
We all know I would have never made it this far without the encouragement and wisdom from helpful people like yourself. The great advice I received from this forum helped guide me and got me through the difficult days.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart

Wishing you and yours all the best!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DancingFool said:

What a fantastic update and thank you for coming back and posting it. Your story is truly an inspiration.

Can't help but smile and wish you all the best in life. 

Wish you could see the big smile on my face right now! ☺️

Could never have done it without you - Thanks for sticking with me to the end!

Wishing you and yours all the best!

• Like 1

I'm glad you're happy. We don't see many happy stories on this forum since it's for people who are having relationship difficulties, so to see someone come through the other side thriving is nice.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, boltnrun said:

I'm glad you're happy. We don't see many happy stories on this forum since it's for people who are having relationship difficulties, so to see someone come through the other side thriving is nice.

Thank you very much boltnrun