I can pull em....cant seem to keep em

I have this major problem. I am pretty and everything so I don't have much of a problem pulling dudes.. but keeping them is a whole nother story.. how do you keep a guy interested without giving up too much too fast,or seeming like you're moving too slow? I really need help with this one guys!

Pretty lasts for a couple of dates but attitude and character is what keeps good people interested. So either you are dating the wrong guys who want you for the wrong reasons or there may be something that you are doing that you are not aware of that is causing the problem. Some self analysis may be in order.

Alot of guys just pull pretty girls for brownie points Not because they necessarily want a relationship. Maybe these are the kinda guys you were trying?

I know its tough, and you never really know whos sincere and who isnt.. but keep trying.

Im sure there will be a guy out there that will respect you for who you are, not how pretty you look. Thats the type of guy that will make you truley happy. Trust me.

• 3 weeks later...

If a guy leaves he wasnt really interested to begin with, or doesnt like who you really are when compared to his imaginations of what you're like before he got to know you properly. The guys who you WANT to keep are the ones that stick around because they like who you are, and will try and be there for you even when they feel you dont want anything to do with them at that particular moment.

I have a similar problem. I can pull them easily, I think girls are mainly interested in my looks and when I act coc.ky, but I never know how to take it up past that much. Either I'm not interested, or if I am interested, I get scared as hell of liking her.