My 2 bestfriends have blocked me after coming to my home

Meowgi

I’ll definitely try it’s just this whole ordeal has made me grow rather insecure about the whole friendship thing now

If you don't get physical with friends, you won't have these kinds of problems. One got jealous of the other, so she badmouthed you and got the girl angry enough to join together in boycotting you.

You can work yourself into mistrust of 'all' friends present and future if you want, but it won't buy you anything useful. Why not just consider that you've outgrown this particular sandbox, and let whichever of these dimwits cave first and contact you to badmouth the other. By then you'll be less intrigued and more disgusted by the idea of wasting any more of your time with either of these two.

If you don't get physical with friends, you won't have these kinds of problems. One got jealous of the other, so she badmouthed you and got the girl angry enough to join together in boycotting you.

You can work yourself into mistrust of 'all' friends present and future if you want, but it won't buy you anything useful. Why not just consider that you've outgrown this particular sandbox, and let whichever of these dimwits cave first and contact you to badmouth the other. By then you'll be less intrigued and more disgusted by the idea of wasting any more of your time with either of these two.

Actually.. if I really think about it, it might be because the Girl B was jealous, often times she’d post on social media how it’s “a pain to be the 3rd wheeler” or “it’s tough when your 2 bestfriends are dating each other” because I know for one that she is strongly attached to Girl A and would say things like “she’s all I’ll ever need” so maybe when they came to my place and she saw Girl A spending more time with me instead of her maybe she couldn’t take it anymore and dragged girl A into boycotting me? I admit I wouldn’t expect this from Girl A but Girl B is definitely capable of removing me From her life

Oh. Op forget these 2, find a real gf.

Wish I could, it’s just that I feel like any attachment to a girl right now is more of the rebound feeling because right now I just feel really alone and lost so any sort of companionship at the moment feels like just trying to make up for the loss of them

So, they came over got their gifts and then NC you.

You don't need friends that do that. Its not supportive

You don't need friends that play mind games: You shouldn't have to Fight for a friendship or relationship.

I wouldn't contact them. They are probably sitting around laughing and comparing the texts you send them asking what's going on.

When you see "friends" mistreat other people it's just a matter of time before they do you.

I don't see how you will be able to trust them again.

Move on, expand your circle of friends or do some things alone.

So, they came over got their gifts and then NC you.

You don't need friends that do that. Its not supportive

You don't need friends that play mind games: You shouldn't have to Fight for a friendship or relationship.

I wouldn't contact them. They are probably sitting around laughing and comparing the texts you send them asking what's going on.

When you see "friends" mistreat other people it's just a matter of time before they do you.

I don't see how you will be able to trust them again.

Move on, expand your circle of friends or do some things alone.

Thanks for the advice, I guess you’re right in that my trust in them has diminished but it’s just I can’t seem to really like accept the fact that this all happened, we treated each other really well so I don’t know what happened, it’s weird, the more I tell myself that Girl B got jealous and badmouthed about me until Girl A was forced to leave to somehow makes me feel better? It’s weird.. but now I wonder What kind of friends to make, should I go wide or deep because I find it really hard to open up to people or find someone I can connect with on an emotional level

This 100x. It's a great predictor of character.

At the beginning of the relationship I did have the feeling that this might happen but after it solidified and all (at least in my eyes) that insecurity did dissipate.. guess I was too naive but a lesson well learnt

It’s weird.. but now I wonder What kind of friends to make, should I go wide or deep because I find it really hard to open up to people or find someone I can connect with on an emotional level

Opening up isn't an all-or-nothing deal. Well rounded adults select a wide range of friends to meet different needs. Your sports friends might not be the best conversation material, friends with whom you share specific interests might not share your politics or your spiritual beliefs, a confidante may not want to go parties or events--everyone has their strengths and limitations. Find common ground with certain people to share certain aspects of your life, and others for other aspects.

Different degrees of closeness will evolve with different kinds of people. People change priorities over time, so it's natural for friendships to diverge as we all grow and shift focus at different rates. The people who matter will cycle back into our lives down the road someday.

Don't 'get physical' with friends. If you want a lover, screen people for that purpose by putting your relationship goals on the table up front. Allow wrong matches to pass early without trying to convert them into friends. FWB's are messy kid stuff, and those position you for blurred boundaries, misunderstandings and someone getting hurt.

Head high.

Opening up isn't an all-or-nothing deal. Well rounded adults select a wide range of friends to meet different needs. Your sports friends might not be the best conversation material, friends with whom you share specific interests might not share your politics or your spiritual beliefs, a confidante may not want to go parties or events--everyone has their strengths and limitations. Find common ground with certain people to share certain aspects of your life, and others for other aspects.

Different degrees of closeness will evolve with different kinds of people. People change priorities over time, so it's natural for friendships to diverge as we all grow and shift focus at different rates. The people who matter will cycle back into our lives down the road someday.

Don't 'get physical' with friends. If you want a lover, screen people for that purpose by putting your relationship goals on the table up front. Allow wrong matches to pass early without trying to convert them into friends. FWB's are messy kid stuff, and those position you for blurred boundaries, misunderstandings and someone getting hurt.

Head high.

I’ll be sure to take this into consideration, thanks!

Archived