He said something inappropriate about a child

andarrr

Tattoobunnie I meant to also say that we did have that conversation the other night after I read everyones posts.

We both share our deepest secrets and I truly believe that isn't who he is. He does get very upset when talking about what happened and he did get emotional and said he could never or ever would think or look at a child in that manner. Disgust is what came to mind from his voice but not towards me for asking him. He said he wished that I didn't have to ask him that but as we've talked about the psychology of abused children after the event he understands why I did.

Someone else asked if he has had therapy for that event and he has. Once he told me about the event I asked him to start going to therapy and he started the next week.

https://1in6.org/get-information/myths/ - An organization dedicated to male sexual abuse

Myth 7 – The myth that boys who are sexually abused will go on to abuse others.

This myth is especially dangerous because it can create terrible fear in boys and men. They may not only fear becoming abusers themselves, but that others will find out they were abused and believe they’re a danger to children. Sadly, boys and men who tell of being sexually abused often are viewed more as potential perpetrators than as guys who need support.

While it is true that many (though by no means all) who sexually abuse children have histories of sexual abuse, it is NOT true that most boys who are sexually abused go on to sexually abuse others. The majority of boys do not go on to become sexually abusive as adolescents or adults

Archived