Is this guy interested in anything other than being friends?

Rockchick26

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG, I'm nearly in tears (happy tears) reading this, I am so very happy for you, both of you!

I swear, the sun and stars must be aligned just right, cause after two years of struggles, I am finally happy in my relationship, my good friend just got engaged, and another friend just went exclusive with her BF!

Thanks for updating RC! :D

I think you're right, I have a friend who got engaged over this last week too! I am so happy so many others are happy too! And glad to hear your relationship is going better! :-)

I think you're right, I have a friend who got engaged over this last week too! I am so happy so many others are happy too!

____

And glad to hear your relationship is going better! :-)

Thank you RC, but this is a new relationship, 2.5 months. I've been dating around for two years, and struggling to find something that sticks.

It's still very early stages, but I have a good feeling about this one. :D

Thank you RC, but this is a new relationship, 2.5 months. I've been dating around for two years, and struggling to find something that sticks.

It's still very early stages, but I have a good feeling about this one. :D

oh you're in the fun stage, too! :D I hope it works out! My guy just won major points with me tonight, I have a cold and after work he drove all the way across town and back to bring me some tea for my throat and some tea to help me sleep! I've never had a boyfriend do something like that. I got me a keeper! I messaged him a thank you gif and he replied with this:

"Thank you for taking me in despite all my flaws. And making me feel more appreciated. You really do mean a lot to me Shelly. I don't care about sex, I just want to be happy. And so far this has been the happiest year ever!!"

AWWW!! I feel so blessed!!

Archived