What does it mean if my ex says he feels kind of guilty having sex with me when seeing someone else?

Igor1

Ex is casually seeing a new girl. They talk every day. And see each other a couple of times a week. He says he doesn't see a future with her but that he wants to give her a shot. We had sex today and hung out all day and he said he felt kind of guilty after. He texted her the whole time we were hanging out because he was paranoid she would suspect something was up. Does it mean he wants something more from this girl?

What it means? He playing you both for sex.

Ex is casually seeing a new girl. He says he doesn't see a future with her. We had sex today and hung out all day and he said he felt kind of guilty after. He texted her the whole time we were hanging out because he was paranoid she would suspect something was up.

Girl!!!! Wake up!!!!

This is okay with you??? Where is your self respect??

He's using you, using her, he's selfish, a liar, a cheater, and you accept this???

Doing what you're doing will never make him come back and commit to you.

Guys choose girls they have respect for. He has none for you.

He cares about her way more than he does you.

That's why he was texting her, so she wouldn't get suspicious.

He wants her. Maybe she hasn't had sex with him yet so he gets it from you.

Maybe he does it so you don't move on. Who knows. But seriously----you won't get him back.

He says that they're not officially boyfriend girlfriend so it isn't that bad. He also says he will leave her soon because they're incompatible.

If he can sink to the level of cheating on her, what makes you think he won't do the same to you? I would think you'd like to have more respect for yourself, other than agreeing to be an accomplice to someone with the morals of a turnip.

Where's the prize here?

I love him still. He says this girl is broken and depressed and has a lot of mental health issues that lead her to be disorganized to not handle conflict well and to be lazy and unmotivated. He wants to fix her problems before he leaves her so she won't be devastated when they break up because she is fragile.

Archived