Emotional Wreck

Maria86

So I really could use some feedback. I have been exclusively seeing someone for a few months amd thing for the most part have been going well up until a couple of weeks ago. I have notice he's been more and more busy with which leaves less time for us. I am all for making money and being productive but I am a firm believer in making time for things that matter. For my part in it I can say I have been a little overly emotional due to me having to go in for testing on my breast(there were some mass found on my right one). He is aware that im dealing with this and his way of supporting me is to make light or jokes about it. So this Friday we made plans to see each other but when I got there all he wanted to due was lay around. In my mind I was kind of upset he just wanted to sleep so rather than pick a fight I just got up and left. When I woke up the next day i called to apologize and explain my leaving but he wanted no parts of a conversation so I told him to call me when he's ready to talk. I haven't heard from. Him since the convo yesterday and I'm a bit worried on top of that I have my breast screening tomorrow. Any advice?

Making fun of your breast issue is awful and totally insensitive and mean. He doesn’t seem very interested in you, I hate to say. He’s not emotionally supportive or invested in this relationship. I would end this so called “relationship” and be happy being single until you meet a caring and sensitive person. It’s better to be alone than in this situation...

Archived