I've been in a abusive relationship for a very brief time. I figured the guy out pretty quickly. He indeed is a psychopath or has a narcissistic personality disorder. I broke up with him though he didn't really accept it and we had unfinished business between us and no closure on neither side. But I moved on. I'm great. I'm seeing other people.

I just find it weird I keep seeing my ex accidentally in town. It happens almost once a month and it's a big city. We live far away from each other too. Some people I've known dozens times longer I've never seen like that in town. Is it coincidence or am I being stalked?

I usually appeared at the place where he is. So I was embarrassed he thought I stalked him. I wasn't of course. But what if he made it look like that while in fact he was stalking me? Is it possible?

Last time it happened, I really got suspicions I'm being stalked because I was sitting on a bench and he walked near me very close, too close into my personal space and walked very slowly near me, while it was plenty of space around me not to do that and he could easily walk far away from me but didn't.

Am I just paranoid, it's all just coincidence or am I being stalked and overlooking things?

Is your schedule routine enough for him to know where you will be?

Do you update your location on social media?

No, my schedule routine isn't enough for anyone to know where I will be as it varies a lot and it's unpredictable.

No, I blocked him on everything and we don't even have mutual friends and I don't leave traces on social media and I'm very careful with things like that.

If the unfinished business is business, if you owe him money or you have his stuff, it should be dealt with, there are ways to do that without actually doing it in person through other people. Just because you broke up with him, doesn't absolve you from debts or other business arrangements.

If the unfinished business is business, if you owe him money or you have his stuff, it should be dealt with, there are ways to do that without actually doing it in person through other people. Just because you broke up with him, doesn't absolve you from debts or other business arrangements.

No, nothing like that, it was just a phrase, I don't own him anything.

I'm not sure but I don't think so. I haven't notice anything on it or on other accounts, everything seems fine.

I'm not the most technically savvy individual, but I know that I can see some of my friends locations when they send me messages. Have you checked your phone to see if your location finder is off?

I would log when you see him. Just in case.

Also let a close friend or family member know. I wouldn't say it alarmingly or anything. Hopefully you have a calm temperament person you could just let know.

How crazy was this guy? Did he has access to your phone? He could easily put a tracker on your phone with you phone unlocked and five minutes. Just to let you know. Get your phone wiped by your carrier if you aren't sure.

Archived