I'm really trying here guys!

Pnuttbrittle

So my boyfriend and I have been together for a little over two years. We've had our ups and downs, mostly ups, and have a pretty great relationship. So let's get to the point. About a month ago a random person added me and started to send me messages saying that I was with her man! Shocking! I immediately called him and he assured me that he wasn't doing anything and that it may be some kid playing tricks. So I delete and block this person and then they start posting rude and horrible things on my social media. Not only that but tagging people in the process and saying I'm this and that, you get it. This person tags some people I don't know but also tags my bf several times as well. I delete these post but this goes on for about two hours. I block this person and they keep making new sn's to harass me.

The next day my bf and I go to a baseball game and I see that someone screenshots a picture of us on my snapchat. Which I of course thought was weird and also I didn't recognize the name. Or even if I had seen this person snap before or when I added them. I told my bf and we both thought it was weird. The very next morning I get a message from this women asking if this man if my boyfriend. We get to chatting and she tells me that it's not her place to say anything about my situation but she knows stuff. Then turns around and says that she is dating MY BOYFRIEND. So instead of immediately going crazy I ask her to tell me what's going on. She tells me they have been talking for a while now and that she didn't know about me. I ask her for a phone number, pictures and texts. And she can only send me one short text that is like hey and hi. And a picture. But to me it seems more like friends but I'm not sure. At this time I'm cussing at my boyfriend for having this random girl hit me up like this. So to end it all we talked, he showed me their messages, which were far and in between and friendly and he called her while I was on the phone to clear things up and tell her to leave us alone. I also read there messages and they haven't seen eachother or even been physical like she said to me. YES SHE SAID THAT! She's a little off her rocker. But you would think the online harassing would stop and it hasn't and it's been over a month. I'm actually having to go to the courthouse to get a stalker petition on her because she knows where I live, where I work and has been tarnishing my name and contacting other people harassing them saying she's with my boyfriend.

Here's my issue, first he knew she was crazy but was trying to be nice to her he said(while crying uncontrollably). He told me when she asked about if he had someone he said yes but when she asked him via text he never answered her. And I always make sure I tell people I'm very unavailable. And I felt like if he told her and she was still interested he should have cut it off completely. I don't mind being friends but not when the person is interested in you. She also has been crazy like this in June but I didn't realize it was the same girl. Second, he isn't a social media person but he post pictures of his family and friends and his daughter but nothing that involves me. I have a few pictures with him on Facebook but no other places, he has one picture of me from 2015. He says he doesn't like to post his relationships via social media. I'm not even his friend on Facebook but he has women that he doesn't even know. And also he added her to his social media before blocking her before he even added me. Lastly I want to believe him but everything doesn't completely add up to me. And he hasn't dealt with what I have so he listens but become frustrated with my concerns. I've seen that she is lying and has made this stuff up but I also think with all his "privacy" that he had some other stuff going on.

Well, there's not a lot of information here, but have you met any of his family members? He may be keeping your picture off Facebook because he doesn't want his family knowing of you. Sure, he could also be making it look like he's still single. I know guys don't want to admit that they've been "caught." So he is being secretive. At this point, however, you haven't found him cheating, so I would give him the benefit of the doubt.

Sounds to me like he's lying about something. Trust your gut, it's rarely wrong! Things just seem off, right? Like something's missing in the puzzle. I know all about it! My guy is literally, a pathological liar, and has lied to me for the last ten years. I'm an expert at deception and I'm also very hurt from it all. When you see the signs, don't ignore them. Pay attention to your intuition and always, ALWAYS, trust yourself. You're worth more!

Archived