Dreaming of an ex

Orion89

I'm new to the forums so I'm not really sure where to put this. Me and my girlfriend broke up about 4 weeks ago due to her wanting space and I wasn't giving her any. Since we broke up I've been going NC/LC with her. The last time we texted was last Wednesday which was over a week ago. Anyways I had a very vivid dream about her this morning for the first time in weeks I can remember every detail of it. An hour after I woke up she texted me out of the blue asking if we could meetup because she still has some things of mine at her house but then something came up so she wasn't able to. Does anyone else have any similar experiences like this? Dreaming of an ex and then they contact you randomly that day? I thought it was very strange. I don't know if it was a coincidence or I'm thinking too much into it.

You're probably thinking too much into it. I've had 2 dreams of my ex this week, the first time I've dreamt of her since our breakup almost 3 months ago. No text, nothing. But then again, my ex is super stubborn and strong willed that I could see those coincidences happening to anyone else but me.

Yeah I guess it's different for everyone. I just thought it was strange that she contacted me out of the blue right afterwards especially since we haven't communicated in a week and a half. Could just be a coincidence but I've always heard of the old saying that when you dream of someone that they are thinking of you or miss you.

Yeah I guess it's different for everyone. I just thought it was strange that she contacted me out of the blue right afterwards especially since we haven't communicated in a week and a half. Could just be a coincidence but I've always heard of the old saying that when you dream of someone that they are thinking of you or miss you.

I think it is coincidence. Because holy crap if that saying is true, my ex is missing me every single day hahahaha.

It could be a coincidence and most people will say it is. I have had this happen on two different occasions.

Years ago I had a dream that my one ex text me. I had not spoken to this ex in years and he was not on my mind. I literally woke up to a text from him. This was in the days of flip phones and the notification on the front of the screen had read "1 new message" and if I had opened it, there wouldn't have been that notification. So there was no way possible that I could have seen it and have gone back to bed and just not remembered.

Another time I had a dream about my daughter's father and I woke up thinking it was strange because I definitely don't think of him, he wasn't around for my daughter, and I definitely didn't have feelings. That night he shows up at my house to drop late Christmas presents off.

Both of those times were very weird. But I believe in people being intuitive and my mother used to have crazy dreams that came true. I also believe I am intuitive to a point. You just can't look into it. Could be coincidental, maybe not. I also have dreams about my ex, especially last night. But there is no way in hell he is contacting me.

I had something similar to one of your stories Butterfly this wasn't with an ex though. One of my childhood neighbors moved away to another state and my family never saw him for years within that time we also moved to another location. Then one night I had a dream he came to visit us and the next day he randomly showed up at our house it was very strange. I've had quite a few experiences like this which seem to be too coincidental to me. Like you said I do believe in people being intuitive.

Archived