problem with girlfriend and her manipulative friend and her boyfriend

SeanJohn96

so yesterday me and my girlfriend got into a argument that was caused over her liking another guys comment on her insta post and ignoring mine so i thought at the time.

any she ends up staying at her friends house and this girl is literally the embodiment of bad examples for girls her age smoked weed, broke in to someones house, on house arrest, sleeps around etc.the story goes she is on face time to me and we are talking about our business and what not and her friend is next to her and is also on face time to her boyfriend who is over listening our argument he then decides to get involved by sending me a message a threatening me with "hooking her up with one of her friends" because shes getting upset and a little distressed now i can be over the top and go on at times but i dont think he had any right to get involved in something that doesn't concern him. as you can imagine i absolutely hit the roof i couldn't believe this guy just tried that and when it goes she my girlfriend who i would expect to also be pretty an geared by that says (bryant is the guy who got involved her freinds BF) "Bryant please stop i dont need the drama" in the calmest and sweetest way possible given the situation and it just completely dumbfounded me is that how she should of reacted?

after about a hour or less we end the call and i message him and say "next time dont get involved in something that doesn't concern you" we throw petty insults back and forth for a few minutes then he come out with some extremely personal things that went on between me and my girlfriend things that no one but us should know. she swears and promises she hasn't told a soul and that it must of been pure coincidence but he knew it down to a T and im finding it very hard to come to terms with it just being a coincidence that he thought to think of that particular thing as a insult. after all of this i felt like she completely took there side over mine though what i think he did was completely out of line but when i try to say to her that wasnt right you should of stuck by me and supported me in that situation she dodges it.

one last thing when he sent that message and i hit the roof as it where i was saying some nasty things like "im going kill him" and other stuff along those lines as you can imagine from someone who is already upset prior to this and then to get hit with that but when that was happening she decides to big him up and tell me "you wouldn't win hes done taekwondo for years you would loose" know to me that is her completely backing him and taking his side over mine and making me feel so small that my girlfriend cant even support me

thank you for any reply's and info you guys give it will really mean allot

1. Don't have arguments with your girlfriend when she's in front of other people.

2. Don't engage with people who make silly threats about introducing her to other guys. Seriously? Are you that insecure?

3. If you were being a jerk, then the guy was actually standing up for your gf so no wonder she didn't get angry at him. What were you arguing about?

4. You don't get to be mad at her for not being mad at someone else.

Are you young? Like 17?? All of this seems like unnecessary drama.

PS. Saying things like "I'm going to kill him" is not okay and will land you a spot with a psychiatrist or in jail if the guy wants to press charges.

1. Don't have arguments with your girlfriend when she's in front of other people.

2. Don't engage with people who make silly threats about introducing her to other guys. Seriously? Are you that insecure?

3. If you were being a jerk, then the guy was actually standing up for your gf so no wonder she didn't get angry at him. What were you arguing about?

PS. Saying things like "I'm going to kill him" is not okay and will land you a spot with a psychiatrist or in jail if the guy wants to press charges.

Enough said

so it is perfectly acceptable for him to poke his nose into other peoples business and make threats? i was not verbally abusing her either. IMO for anyone to but there nose in like that where it is not needed to me is the all hight of rudeness i wasnt swearing at her or calling her names that not what i do i was talking to her about something she did that made me feel ty and he decided to intervene

i wasnt verbally abusing i dont threaten or insult my girl friend never have and never will shes openly said the guy was in the wrong but instead of sticking by me and trying to calm me down it felt like she took his side when he had no right to intervene in our conversation

You had your conversation right in front of him. Maybe you think you weren't being disrespectful while fighting with your girlfriend, but based on your threatening to kill the guy, being pissed at your girlfriend for not agreeing with you, and whining about something you thought was sh*tty in front of gf's friends, I'm betting you were coming off as pretty disrespectful. And yes, if you're going to argue in front of other people, you don't get to b*tch about it when they butt in.

i wasnt verbally abusing i dont threaten or insult my girl friend never have and never will shes openly said the guy was in the wrong but instead of sticking by me and trying to calm me down it felt like she took his side when he had no right to intervene in our conversation

Why should she calm you down when you were on facetime picking a fight with her? You sound like a bit of a jerk to her. Your business becomes other people's business when you are talking in front of them about it. If you didn't want others to hear, then you call your girlfriend or talk to her when she is not at her friends' house

Sometimes people don't always see everyone's instagram post in the correct order all the time. She may simply have not seen your post. So before flying off the handle -- calm down.

so it is perfectly acceptable for him to poke his nose into other peoples business and make threats? i was not verbally abusing her either. IMO for anyone to but there nose in like that where it is not needed to me is the all hight of rudeness i wasnt swearing at her or calling her names that not what i do i was talking to her about something she did that made me feel ty and he decided to intervene

If you were standing on the street corner talking to your girlfriend like this and he was a stranger walking down the street and overheard, he would probably say "is everything alright miss?" or make it known that he sees her being ganged up on or not talked to right.

Archived