I think I have had a revelation !!

It's only taken me about five months but I had a bit of a ground breaking thought tonight. I could cope with the fact that my ex dumped me, ended our engagement, but what I found really hard was what she said when she was ending it. She said that she was going straight out to find another relationship, which I just found to be a reallly cruel thing to say. That bit really stung that I was being cast aside after all the time we had been together.

I have being trying to work on forgiving her cause ultimiltly I feel that is the only real way forward for me. But the thing I couldn't forgive her for was the cruelty of saying that she was going straight out to replace me.

So my revelations was, maybe I needed her to say what she said, just to make sure I didn't keep trying to reconnect with her. Maybe I needed to be really disgusted by her actions so that I had the strength to walk away completely ? Maybe she did me a favour ?

Don't get me wrong I am not giving her any credit for being cruel !! But maybe God was looking out for me and helped me along the path I need to travel .....

who knows .... trying to be positive here lol

Mine wanted ring so bad. Asked about engagement again and again. Right before I was about to ask her. She fell out of love and left for another man. God dissolved something that I now feel would have been a disaster. She didn't love me, it was always about what I could do for her. She pushed me away nd I resented her for several reasons. God was looking out for me. We weren't meant to be together.

Mine wanted ring so bad. Asked about engagement again and again. Right before I was about to ask her. She fell out of love and left for another man. God dissolved something that I now feel would have been a disaster. She didn't love me, it was always about what I could do for her. She pushed me away nd I resented her for several reasons. God was looking out for me. We weren't meant to be together.

This part. Ouch. This is how I feel about my ex.