His sister hates me

leslieanncha

My boyfriend and I are together for 5years and I am having problems with is family mainly his sister, he and I are partners for his business he is the one with the idea and the dream he loves making natural juices, I on the other hand love makeup artistry but I support my boyfriend with the business as much as I can he use to walk the road selling the product's and sometimes is use to walk the road with him even skipping classes at the time I was doing phlebotomy classes, my mother helped finance him with starting up the business by giving him a loan which he is still paying now ... At the start of the business none of his family was with the idea of him walking the road and selling only his mother she went with him one day but that was it anyways even before he started the business I was the one who use to spend what ever money I had most Sunday I would buy meat and stuff to Cook on Sundays for him myself and his sister and sometimes her boyfriend... And at the start of the relationship his sister always told me things like I must not trust no man not even her brother cause we don't know what they do behind close doors and that started to make me not trust him... Because to me if his sister is telling me that there must be something?.. And that went on to her saying things like I must wash cook and clean for him and I should be lucky that I am with a man like my boyfriend and I won't find no other guy like him at the time we weren't living together I only visit him and his father was saying the same and that he shouldn't trust me... He started a restaurant where I was the cashier and manager this led to me living with him now so his sister started going into our room taking out my stuff and when I as she would lie or say oh ye I took it.. It was Like because I was in there father home she use that to make me feel uncomfortable like I can't have no privacy if we took out cable for our room she had no know about it before we did it and she would go up to our room taking cash and using my t.v. because it was the nicest in the house and she and her dad would argue because I didn't put the t.v. downstairs for them to watch it and if I have too much shoes its a problem... She eventually became pregnant and that was the worst time of my stay there she became this monster and if I cleaned the place she would argue that it font clean how she wanted it to be clean and she had this obligated thing because its her fathers home she can cow me down and intimate me and do anything she wants... Now that she had the child a beautiful baby girl that I love so much I treated her like she was mine paid more attention to her than her Mom till she became attached... One day I was doing my project and the baby was climbing on the table for my attention I called her mom and said I can't attended to her now because my project is due today I need to finished it her mom now is lost in her phone (she pay's more attention to her phone than her own child, she once told me that her phone is her world) it came to a point now where the child was pressing the buttons on the laptop and deleted my project now me being upset was talking to the child saying if you had only stayed with your mom still trying to recover the file I told her mom to come for her and she didn't she rather to argue with me because I was talking to her child about what she did it came to a point now where I lift up the child a put her on her lil chair to get her out my way.. Her mom now fly and hit me out of no where arguing and running me out her fathers home saying pushed her child and she is going to call police on me and all kind of things (she works in my boyfriend business) I called my boyfriend and told he the case he said ntn did ntn other than we moved 4days after that .... Now that we are in our new place its worst with her I started baking and painting on canvas I had painted a canvas and put it on the floor to dry out of everybody reach I can home from makeup class only to see her stepping on my painting not once but twice staring at me each time I got upset and argued and she said that she won't allow Me to cow her down in her brothers home... The other day she came to work late 4hours late and the 3rd time she did it I told her to go back home she started to argue with me for her pay which wasn't due I told my boyfriend and her called her and said that's not how you ask for your pay if you want it early and in returned argued with me that I act like run things and I can't be manager for her brother business because I don't know how to blend the juices... Now she start making mistake with the juices and he suspend her for a week and she is telling her father that my boyfriend is punishing her because of the feud we have and telling all his family and letting them think I hate his family and I want him to malace his family and chose myself over them... I don't know what to do I feel like leaving my boyfriend because I don't want to come between him and his family and he isnt making better for me because he won't talk about the issue and he is someone who I wish to marry and have children with... What should I do?

This whole situation is crazy. What country are you in and what country does everyone come from? How much of an age gap are we also talking about? How successful is this juice restaurant? And also, where is your family? I think all this also adds to your problems. If you continue this relationship, this trauma is what you will have to put up with for the rest of your time together.

The country is jamaica. I am 23 my boyfriend is 28 and his sister is about 25. The juice business is growing. My family is in the same country near by...

So what are you suggesting?

This whole situation is crazy. What country are you in and what country does everyone come from? How much of an age gap are we also talking about? How successful is this juice restaurant? And also, where is your family? I think all this also adds to your problems. If you continue this relationship, this trauma is what you will have to put up with for the rest of your time together.

The thing is he was once supportive, but now he is so caught up with his business till its like he doesn't notice ms anymore we can have a deep conversation unless its based on the business.. Its like his daily life now is the business,watching cricket and gym.. I can't talk to him about his family situation I sent him a text saying that I can't believe that your mom came by and I was in our room watching t.v and didn't even let me know she was here and its the first time she is coming to our new home,he wasn't even at home when she came and his friend told her I was there and she just left... He completely ignored my text and when I asked why did you do that he said I don't want to get into that right now...

The thing is he was once supportive, but now he is so caught up with his business till its like he doesn't notice ms anymore we can have a deep conversation unless its based on the business.. Its like his daily life now is the business,watching cricket and gym.. I can't talk to him about his family situation I sent him a text saying that I can't believe that your mom came by and I was in our room watching t.v and didn't even let me know she was here and its the first time she is coming to our new home,he wasn't even at home when she came and his friend told her I was there and she just left... He completely ignored my text and when I asked why did you do that he said I don't want to get into that right now...

QUOTE=leslieanncha;6862758]The thing is he was once supportive, but now he is so caught up with his business till its like he doesn't notice ms anymore we can have a deep conversation unless its based on the business.. Its like his daily life now is the business,watching cricket and gym.. I can't talk to him about his family situation I sent him a text saying that I can't believe that your mom came by and I was in our room watching t.v and didn't even let me know she was here and its the first time she is coming to our new home,he wasn't even at home when she came and his friend told her I was there and she just left... He completely ignored my text and when I asked why did you do that he said I don't want to get into that right now...

Don't worry about the family if your boyfriend is supportive. Afterall, you have to live with your boyfriend, not his sister.[/QUOT.

Archived