So embarrassed...

nicky12

So this past weekend I went to a day party where I really hit it off with this guy. We were together all day all over eachother and having a good time. Around 7-8pm we went back to his place with a bunch of people. I don’t remember anything from being at his place (blacked out for a bit). I left around 10 pm to go meet my other friend and came back to it and remember everything. 2 days later his guy friend msged my girlfriend asking if she knew about poo in his friends bed (the guy I was with)….she was confused and responded that she had no idea what he was talking about, he said he was 99% sure it was me…. The guy I was with msged me and told me to ignore what his friend was saying to my girlfriend. He then asked for my number and msged me if we broke his bed during sex, I responded that we weren’t even in his bed?? And hes like yes we were and that he remembers bits and pieces of having sex and when he went home the next day his bed was broken with poo in it. I honestly do not remember anything and feel so embarrassed because they are all talking about it saying it was me… I don’t really know who to talk to about it. IT really sucks because this rumour (true or not)) is going around about me pooing his bed and we have so many friends in common everyone is going to find out. It seems as if he doesn’t remember much either if he was asking me If it was us who broke his bed or if it was someone else? The weird thing is hes asking me when hes going to see me next, etc… I feel awful and do not know what to do.

Pretty much. No, none of my friends were with me when I went back to his place. I met up with them after around 10pm when I came back to my senses. He told me I told one of his friends we had sex. But i don't remember that either... Im so embarrased

Swetheart, don't be embarrassed. Screw them all. Chances are one of his friends is the one who pooped and he's the one who spread the rumour about u.

People keep talking about things then forget all about it in a couple of days. Trust me this will all be over before you know it. So let it go and don't give a damn about anyone. Even if you're the one who did it, you're still an awesome badass. Keep your head up gorgeous.

If someone ever mentions this just laugh it off.

I know... But it could have been me because i think i was the only one in his room that night. it really sucks , i feel sick i am so embarrassed. I've never even had anything like this happen to me before. I know it will eventually go away, but i also know i will always be remembered now as the girl who pooed his bed.

Archived