Over the ex, but......

I feel I am over my ex since I do not hurt anymore if I think of her, and I genuinely want her to be happy. And that's not with me and I'm okay with that. I do have an issue though I like to see what she's up to with her life. It's not a feeling of wanting to be with her as a boy friend. But I like seeing what she's up to. Does this mean I may not really be over her? I will add I have gone three months no contact and I have no problem on going further.

No it's just a habit. I still creep my exes from years ago once and awhile.

Don't get me wrong it wasn't habitual or anything but I occasionally will graze instagram when bored. Guess it's interesting to see what people we were once close with are up to. It's like seeing a celebrities life..the only way to keep updated is through social media! Am also like this with old friends who I no longer see.

• 4 weeks later...

Just asking why do you still want to know how she is doing? Morbid curiosity? Punishing yourself? Are you okay with her being happy without you?

I hear what you are saying and if you know you are over her and have zero romantic emotional feelings for her then dont see why you wouldnt want to see how she is doing. We all have our reasons why we do things. But when you think of her with another guy or think of her happy without you, does your blood pressure go up? Do you feel tightness or any stress? If she called you today and said help me find a new boyfriend for me would you be able to do that?

I guess it's morbid curiosity. I'm with the attitude, I want her to be happy. And if that's not with me then i am okay with that. I don't feel stress since I have other things that I need to deal with in my life. To answer your last question, that I'm not sure I'd be okay with. But I don't believe in ex's being friends at all.

Archived