How many of you have had this happen?

Do you think that you can accept her completely as who she is, what her history was and how she will be? You love her without any condition and respectfully?

If so, you still have chance. You left her the note and that's a way of showing your willingness to change. She still cares about you, she just felt suffocated when she was with you. You're a considerate man, got her tape, suitcase and even chocolate, that's sweet.

Give yourself and her some peaceful time for now and think through calmly, then make the decision and take the action.

I can but I doubt it will happen. I think either way I learned a great lesson from her. It's like missing a train, it won't come back. She made it pretty clear she would never be with me romantically. Mostly she said it but why wouldn't I believe her.

I remember one day she got really mad at me for something very trivial and I left. She ran from work to my house to apologize. This is kind of like the same situation except I don't really know what I can do.

Give her space and time. If she asks for friendship again simply tell her "I don't want you as a friend, I want you as my girlfriend and since you don't want that it is best we don't see each other"

Perspective comes with time. Give it a few weeks and see what happens.

Lost

Give her space and time. If she asks for friendship again simply tell her "I don't want you as a friend, I want you as my girlfriend and since you don't want that it is best we don't see each other"

Perspective comes with time. Give it a few weeks and see what happens.

Lost

She's got all the space and time she wants as far as I'm concerned. There's nothing I can do or even really want to. I need to take it as a lesson learned and apply it. I'm starting with quiting smoking and I've already joined a gym again. Little things that she wanted from me i will do for me and make myself better. Hindsight is really 20/20. How could I be so stupid?

Somehow I feel like she's out there somewhere thinking I'm up in a tree or a in a bush spying on her. I can't imagine why any guy would do that to anyone. I think ultimately that will be the cause of us never making a step forward even if she never says it. It's a shame. She honestly made me in to a better man. I thought I was a good guy but I can honestly say I'm better thanks to her.

Let her think what she wants, just keep your distance.

Do some self reflection and see what you would like to improve and then make a list and post it on your frig so you see it everyday.

Lost

Thank you.

She always said she wanted to be needed. I told her "I don't need her, I want her." I guess I needed her more than I knew and definitely more than I showed it. I feel better. I don't want to drink or smoke just work out and ride my bike. I still tear up but I don't know whether it's because I'm thankful or regretful. I certainly miss her but she's happy right now I hope. I think that with all of the relationships I've had, which haven't been many simply because I don't date around, I am a better man. The ones I have were all healthy and benificial. I thought I had it all but she showed me what I was missing.

The distance thing is easy. I can't be one of the men she's used to its just not in my nature. I wasn't the best boyfriend obviously but I can still be her best ex.

She texted me about her dog. Last time I saw her she wanted me to keep him. Why would she ask?

I sent a friendly reply but it followed an urge to tell her how terrible I feel about what happened and to ask her to stop talking to me and. Then I thought I've asked/told her to do things unknowingly and figured I'd refrain from asking her to do something again. Day 4 no cigarettes. She always said that she wasn't a catch. She made me better even if she never sees it. She is special to me.

Why can't I be like one of the guys she's seen all her life. Just move on to the next one? I almost feel like she'd be more attracted to me if I did that.

I used to be a morning person.

I need some advice here. She called me last night and I called her back. She said shes still struggling to find a place to live and has told her kids dad that it's never going to happen because he keeps wanting to seduce her.

Anywho she is seeing someone which is fine I made my bed and learned from it life goes on. I told her that if she changes her mind to call me and explained I'm not playing the friendship game.

She still has a lot of her stuff at my place. She called to tell me that she's going to try to grab it this Sunday. I told her that it's safe here and that it's not bothering me. It really isn't although I think that there is that little string of hope that something comes out of it so I guess that's BS. Either way time to work on myself. My question is this: should I pressure her to get her stuff asap?

Keep in mind she has no where to put it except storage.

My thoughts are that I did enough to push her away and hurt her that making her uncomfortable and forcing her to figure out more than what she's dealing with is a little rude.

Thoughts?

Archived