I'll cut this short. M21. I'm a professional gamer studying CSE. At the time of my internship I met this girl who's​ very introvert and I fell for her as I see her for the first time, I knew she's the one for me(I'VE Never been in any kind of relationship). So, we talked a lot exchanged numbers but she went back after a month to her college. I didn't got to time to tell her my feelings. And I can't say them over phone. I know she cares for me and kinda like me.

But when I asked her about relationship she said she doesn't believe in relationship and don't wanna be in one as this is her personal reasons.

I don't know what to do. I'd tried to climb up those walls many times but she keeps on building more and more.

I fell for her as I see her for the first time, I knew she's the one for me(I'VE Never been in any kind of relationship).

You don't know that. You have no experience with relationships, so how could you know she is the one?

I didn't got to time to tell her my feelings. And I can't say them over phone.

Yes you can, and you should.

If she was the one for you, this wouldn't be happening. You know why? Because the "one for you" wouldn't be so hard to open up & get to know. The "one for you" would feel the same way. The "one for you" would BELIEVE in relationships. And the "one for you" would be so easy to talk to, you could tell her ANYTHING, no matter WHAT you had to say. (Yes, even over the phone.)

Realistically you're totally inexperienced. Keep doing what your instinct tells you until you make a mistake. Then learn from that mistake.

Tell her how you feel. Even if it is on the phone. Do the best with what you have, when you can.

If she's into computers and gaming and that kind of thing, she's going to be different than most other women.

But, universally speaking, never, ever, ask a woman about a relationship if you've not even been going out together. Why would she want to commit herself to a man she doesn't even know?

she said she doesn't want to be in a relationship. personally, i would feel really disrespected if someone was intent on completely disregarding my intimate insight into my own readiness to be in a relationship, and enforcing the idea i'm made to be with them on me. it only goes to make a person feel reduced to an object of another's satisfaction and fulfillment. you want to convince her because you want her, because you feel she is made for you. but since she doesn't want a relationship, pray, what is in it for her? if she feels she needs to be alone, she is right.

you might be wiser to ponder on why someone's unavailability, vulnerability and aversion to closeness is so appealing to you. normally, an available, open person, looks for an available, open, welcoming person.